Why should I buy Autoflower Seeds USA?
Autoflowering weed seeds are becoming increasingly popular, as more people look to grow their own cannabis in the USA, autoflowering weed is great for less experienced growers as generally plants grow quicker and reach a flowering stage at a rapid pace while also being relatively small in comparison to other cannabis plants.
What Are Autoflowering Seeds?
Autoflowering cannabis seeds are exactly what they sound like, cannabis plants that reach the flowering stage automatically, regardless of the amount of light. When autoflower plants reach a certain age they begin to flower which gives them a number of advantages.
Autoflowering Seeds Feminized
Although we have a separate section for feminized seeds, the vast majority of autoflowering marijuana seeds are feminized, with only a slim chance of the seeds not being feminized made even slimmer by the top quality seeds from reliable growers employed by Homegrown Cannabis Co.
Basically all of our autoflowering cannabis seeds are feminized so growers don’t really run much of a risk when it comes to their autoflowering seeds.
The principle difference between autoflowering weed seeds and feminized weed seeds is the time it takes to grow them, as previously mentioned, autoflowering seeds reach the flowering stage extremely quickly whereas regular marijuana seeds and feminized marijuana seeds will take a while longer.
Should You Buy Autoflower Seeds, Feminized or Regular?
As well as autoflowering cannabis seeds, we also sell regular weed seeds and female weed seeds. Regular weed seeds can be either male or female, meaning that if you grow a male plant it will not flower. While feminized weed seeds are guaranteed to flower, however, their growth will be much slower than autoflower seeds.
Autoflower Yield: What Can You Expect?
Whilst autoflower yield per plant is not as high as most photoperiod plants', you have the ability to plant up to 3 or 4 batches in a year, this means that you can harvest a higher annual yield. When it comes to harvesting autoflowering cannabis you should expect the same quality yields as you would from regular or feminized weed seeds providing you buy high quality cannabis seeds you are very much capable of growing high quality cannabis. The difference will be in the size of the yield you get from autoflowering marijuana plants which will be smaller due to the cannabis plants themselves being smaller.
One thing to note is that you can harvest autoflowering cannabis quicker and therefore more frequently meaning your annual yields may be higher. The fastest autoflowering cannabis takes roughly 7 weeks from the germination period to harvesting meaning that in a single year, growers can harvest autoflowering cannabis plants multiple times.
Where Can I Buy Cheap Autoflower Seeds?
You can find a great selection of autoflowering cannabis seeds at Homegrown Cannabis Co, we have worked on developing all of the autoflowers in our seed bank for years and we can guarantee that all of our seeds contain reliable genetics which makes it much easier for you to grow healthy plants with great yields.
Furthermore, we also have a great selection of cheap weed seeds which means you needn’t worry about going over your budget, this section is updated regularly with autoflowering seeds, regular marijuana seeds and female marijuana seeds.
Homegrown Cannabis Co. takes pride in delivering genuine products 100% of the time. Choosing the best autoflower seeds can also be challenging as the selection is quite intensive. Be sure to take a look at the weed seeds mixes, which bundles 3 varieties in one inexpensive pack.
Why Grow With Autoflowering Weed Seeds?
Compared to regular, feminized, and fast version seeds, autoflowering cannabis seeds offer a number of advantages
- Beginner-friendly. Given the rapid growth of autoflowers, this means the plants can't tolerate much stress or injury, however, the short time they take to mature means that cultivation is far less tedious and also there are fewer chances of mistakes.
- Small and discreet. Space can be an issue for any grower but autoflowering plants are compact, often rarely reaching 60cm, and therefore can easily fit into grow cabinets and other tight spaces. This makes them a more discreet option.
- Tamer THC levels. Autoflower cannabis plants have low THC levels. So, it slightly lowers the potency of the photoperiod strain. While this could be seen as a disadvantage, the tamer psychoactive effects could suit your preference for a variety that does not overwhelm.
- Autoflowering plants Can Produce High Yields Too. Given its compact stature and short life cycle, an auto-flowering plant can only produce 100 to 250 grams of buds on average. Nonetheless, starting two or three grows in a year results in higher overall yields, outperforming photoperiod plants.
For instance, Homegrown Cannabis Co. offers strains in two types of seeds. You have Amnesia Kush Feminized Marijuana Seeds which can produce up to 800 grams per plant. On the other hand, Amnesia Kush Autoflower Marijuana Seeds only yields up to 350 grams. If you were to start 3 times in a given year, then the overall yield would be over 1000 grams.
How To Grow Autoflowering Seeds?
Autoflower strains do not require you to change the light cycle. This means it follows one schedule throughout the growth and all you need to do is change the grow lamp to one which is appropriate such as HPS during. Most growers start with an 18/6 light schedule (18 hours on and 6 hours off) to get the plants from the vegetative stage to the flowering stage.
Some people push it to up to 24 hours of light exposure a day. However, this is not recommended as it does not increase productivity meaningfully. When growing autoflowering weed seeds, it is beneficial to give the plant short breaks of darkness so that it has time to rest.
Auto strains are generally beginner-friendly. Also, cultivating is not much work since it only needs tending for 8 to 10 weeks to go from seed to harvest. To ensure optimal growth and development of flowers, here are some tips and factors for consideration.
- Set Up a Conducive Growing Environment: In general, autoflowers thrive in warm and dry environments with temperatures ranging from 24 to 30°C. Meanwhile, humidity levels are best kept at 40 to 50% to prevent mold and pathogen proliferation.
- Prevent Stressing or Injuring the Plants: Autos may not fully recover from stress and injuries. When wounded, the plant's energy gets redirected into mending the injured part instead of producing buds, thereby reducing the yields. For this reason, high-stress training methods should be avoided. On the other hand, LST techniques such as bending can be done to improve yields, provided you do so carefully and not too frequently.
- Avoid Excessive Feeding: Autos are small plants that spend so little time in the vegetative phase. As such, it does not need loads of nutrients. Feed it lightly and go easy on providing nitrogen. Otherwise, it might cause nutrient burns, which, in turn, could hamper development.
- Harvest It Gradually: Harvest the buds sequentially by snipping the top colas first. Then, allow more time for the lower buds to soak in the light and fully develop before harvesting it next. Doing so prevents picking immature flowers.
Which Are The Fastest Autoflowering Cannabis Genetics?
All of the marijuana strains listed below are our fastest autoflowering cannabis seeds. There are some big names on this list, all with a flowering time of between 6-8 weeks, generally you should be able to harvest your weed plants in 7 weeks! Pick any of these autoflowering weed strains and you are choosing not only high quality cannabis seeds but also the fastest growing marijuana seeds for sale.
- AK-47 Autoflower: The AK-47 marijuana strain is held in high regard by many. It’s easy to see why, with a high THC percentage of 20% this sativa-dominant weed strain gives consumers a powerful relaxing high. With Homegrown Cannabis Co. now offering AK-47 marijuana seeds for sale as an autoflowering weed strain, you will be growing potent cannabis in no time at all.
- Northern Lights x Mazar Autoflower: An indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain with high THC levels of 18% gives consumers of this weed strain a strong euphoric high and body relaxation. Sedating effects aside, this cannabis strain is quick and very easy to grow even for beginners.
- Skunk Autoflower: Skunk is an essential when it comes to marijuana strains, a real classic weed strain that is now available as an autoflowering cannabis seed. Named because of its sweet and pungent aroma, Skunk has a modest THC content of 12-15% but consumers will get a very uplifting and creative high from this hybrid autoflowering marijuana strain.
- Blue Amnesia Autoflower: Blue Amnesia has a distinctive, deliciously sweet taste and a high THC percentage of 18%. A hybrid marijuana strain with a good deal of sativa and indica traits, this autoflowering weed strain has an intense euphoric high which can catch consumers off guard if they are unprepared.
- Fruit Autoflower: Fruit is a marijuana strain with low THC levels of around 10% making it some of the perfect weed to consume if you don’t want an intense high and are looking for something a bit more mellow. Fruit is a cannabis strain favoured by connoisseurs because of its gloriously sweet taste and smell. Furthermore Fruit is a simple marijuana strain, not just because of its name, it grows very quickly and produces high yields for an autoflowering cannabis seed.
What Are Some Potent Auto-flowering Marijuana Strains?
When it comes to getting the highest THC marijuana as quickly as possible, look no further than our selection of autoflowering high thc seeds.
- Sour Diesel Autoflower: A legendary strain well-known for its strong smell and flavor. This autoflower strain is high in THC and quite easy to grow. A hybrid of sativa and indica with great sour flavor and a variety of psychoactive effects make this one of the best.
- Gorilla Glue #4 Auto: Out of all our autoflowering cannabis seeds, Gorilla Glue is one of Homegrown Cannabis Co’s highest THC strains. Gorilla Glue is also perfect for beginners and when it comes to growing autoflowering cannabis, Gorilla Glue has particularly high yields.
- Tangerine Autoflower: A sativa dominant hybrid which gets its name from its sweet and fruity flavour. This one is great for beginners and novice growers and contains high THC levels.
- Banana Kush Auto: Those with a penchant for tasty strains will surely enjoy Banana Kush Auto's rich tropical flavor and powerful body-centric high. Growers, on the other hand, will take delight in its hardy, fast-growing nature. Under optimal conditions, it can yield 550 grams of flavorful buds per square meter in as fast as 10 weeks.
- Devil XXL Auto: With Devil XXL Auto, growers could expect heavy yields of aromatic buds in just 10 weeks. It appeals to even the most discerning connoisseurs with its intense euphoric effect perfectly balanced by a profound relaxing sensation that imparts a pleasant, dreamy state of mind.
- Amnesia Kush Auto: Amnesia Kush Auto is favored for aromatic, flavorful, and resin-caked buds. It is also a popular introductory strain because of its ease of cultivation, robustness, and lightning-fast growth rate. This auto only needs 8 to 10 weeks from germination to produce 500 grams of buds per square meter.
Best Autoflowering Seeds USA
We have a great selection of award winning strains now available as autoflowering cannabis seeds. We have worked tirelessly to ensure that these are the best autoflower seeds with the same great traits of their parent strains with faster growing times and guaranteed flowering.
- White Widow Autoflower: Known for producing resinous buds, White Widow is an award winning strain with a legendary name. With addition of ruderalis to make this weed strain into an autoflower seed - you can now produce great yields in less time. White Widow Autoflower is perfect for growing indoors and outdoors with a growth cycle lasting around 10-12 weeks.
- OG Kush Autoflower: Any cannabis growers on the west coast of the USA will know that some of the best strains have one thing in common; they’re all descended from the award winning strain: OG Kush. By crossing the original OG Kush with Northern Lights Auto, breeders have created a masterpiece with this autoflowering strain. With a high THC percentage of up to 24%, great autoflowering yields and a grow time of only 10-12 weeks, OG Kush Autoflower is a strain worthy of its legendary lineage.
- Amnesia Haze Autoflower: While the name Amnesia Haze may imply certain effects from this strain, when consumed the high is quite the opposite, providing consumers with a burst of energy and clear headedness. By crossing Amnesia Haze with a ruderalis strain, breeders have created Amnesia Haze Autoflower with a growth time of 10-12 weeks and THC percentages of up to 23%. All of this plus the musky aroma produced by this sativa dominant strain make it a must have for marijuana growers.
Need Help With Your Autoflower Cannabis Seeds?
Growing cannabis can be intimidating for first-time growers. With proper guidance and good information, it can be easily done with little experience in cannabis cultivation. Check out our Grow Your Own Guides with Kyle Kushman for a comprehensive look at growing all different strains and types of seeds.
There is also a wealth of information to be found in the Marijuana Strain Profiles, when it comes to autoflower cannabis seeds, there are guides on Blueberry Auto, White Widow Auto and more. Moreover, a dedicated online support team can provide expert opinion should there be questions not covered in the guides. As a customer, the relationship does not end with the transaction. Every step of the way, our team has you covered.
Where to Buy Autoflower Seeds USA?
Cannabis seeds can be bought either from walk-in stores or online shops. The latter gives customers several advantages - access to a wide variety of weed strains and cannabis seeds as well as the convenience of being able to buy from your home being the most prevalent.
However, you also run the risk of purchasing low quality seeds, predominantly because there is no sure way of telling feminized cannabis seeds apart from those that are not. That is why choosing only reputable seed banks and sources is essential to buying top-quality weed seeds.
Homegrown Cannabis Co. is a prime example of a trustworthy and reliable seedstore offering nothing but the highest quality cannabis seeds. Because these kernels are sourced from mother marijuana plants which possess stable genetics and the best traits, the offspring are guaranteed to have superior genetics to help produce the best yields in terms of quality and quantity from some of the fastest growing autoflower seeds.
You are all but guaranteed to receive feminized seeds when you buy packs of our autoflower seeds, we aim to provide our customers with as quick and as easy a growth cycle as possible.
Homegrown Cannabis Co. provides customers with the widest choice of autoflowering cannabis seeds for sale - we know that we have strains to suit every marijuana grower and consumer - and we focus on making your buying experience and overall growing experience as painless as possible. If you want fast growing cannabis seeds that are easy to maintain, then you can’t go wrong with any of the weed strains from our amazing autoflower seed selection!
You can read thousands of genuine customer reviews here.
When buying marijuana seeds online, you'll just need a US address and access to any one of our numerous payment methods. Homegrown Cannabis Co. has hundreds of the fastest autoflowering cannabis seeds for sale - the widest range of cannabis seeds for sale by a long way.
Don't forget, you can also purchase bulk orders from us using the wholesale enquiry form on your autoflower cannabis seeds - we can provide up to 50,000 seeds of any strain from available stock for commercial purposes. Alternatively, if you are a homegrower or variety seeking strains we offer 4 Packs, 8 Packs, 12 Packs and 25 Packs of all of our marijuana strains.
We also offer a great selection of Mixpacks which include a variety of strains in 9 packs, 15 packs, 30 packs and 45 packs Feel free to revisit us as often as you’d like to see what we have in stock that is fresh and new or just to add more marijuana seeds to your collection.
Make sure to do adequate research on your strain of choice and ensure that the expected height and other growing requirements of specific marijuana strains are something you’re going to be prepared for in advance. To that end why not take a look at our Grow Your Own section with an industry legend, Kyle Kushman, offering the best advice you can find.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions on our website, please reach out to our team on +1 (760) 313-7455 or by using the ticket submission section in the bottom right of your screen. If you have grow related questions then get the answers you need by visiting and engaging with our growing community.
Thank you for stopping by and, we hope, shopping with America’s premium cannabis seed bank.