High THC Seeds For Sale
Homegrown Cannabis Co. offers a large variety of high THC cannabis seeds for sale available as feminized seeds, regular weed seeds and autoflowering cannabis seeds. There are many high THC strains to choose from, these vary in potency, length of high and also the type of high which can help you to choose the correct high THC seeds.
Homegrown Cannabis Co. is the best place for cannabis seeds, with so many marijuana seeds for sale you should have no problem finding the best weed strains for you. For beginners looking for high THC cannabis seeds for sale, it might be a good idea to start with some of our marijuana seeds for sale and also check out Kyle Kushman’s how to grow marijuana guide for advice on getting the most out of your weed seeds.
What is THC?
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis, put simply; it’s the part that gets people high. The human body contains endocannabinoid receptors in the brain known as CB1 and CB2 which interact with THC once it enters your bloodstream. From there you will feel your mood, appetite and general perception change as neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine are released to induce feelings of euphoria.
High THC Cannabis Seeds: Find Out our Best Ones
Homegrown Cannabis Co. is home to some of the best high THC seeds for sale with a large variety to suit long time growers and novice growers alike. Furthermore if you find a high THC strain that looks interesting but are unsure of how to cultivate it, then check out our Grow Your Own guides with Kyle Kushman.
Below are some examples of the high THC weed seeds for sale at Homegrown Cannabis Co.
A great Sativa strain with a high THC level of 20%, known for its uplifting and energising high, these high THC seeds are perfect for the active consumer looking to get a little lift during their day.
An Indica dominant hybrid high THC cannabis strain which gives the consumer an intense, euphoric high. A strong and physical high good for relaxing and relieving physical and mental stress.
This high THC strain gives a strong, stress-relieving cerebral high. These high THC marijuana seeds are relatively easy for beginners to grow and flower into beautiful buds with sparkling trichomes.
An Indica Sativa hybrid with high THC levels of 22%. Amnesia x Nicole Kush provides a fast, head-buzz high known to energise the consumer and boost creativity.
Combining two indica heavy strains together seamlessly to create a hard hitting indica hybrid with high THC levels with Skywalker OG’s great pain-killing abilities and a high potency typical of high THC strains.
High THC Autoflowering Seeds for Sale
Autoflowering Seeds are favoured by some growers due to the speed at which they reach the flowering stage and also the size of the cannabis plants being much smaller than that of your regular photoperiod marijuana plants. This means they are much better for growers with limited space available to them. Generally, it can be expected that autoflowering seeds produce smaller yields, however, you can find a great selection of high THC strains with great potency that more than makes up for this. Here are some examples of high THC autoflowering seeds for sale at Homegrown Cannabis Co:
High THC autoflower seeds are great for first time growers and novices as they are quicker and easier to grow. They also don’t tend to grow to the size of regular or feminized plants, making them ideal for growers with limited space available.
High THC Level Seeds
High THC levels generally indicates that the cannabis strain will have strong psychoactive effects. There are varying levels of THC even among high THC weed strains, these can produce a variety of effects. Commonly Sativa strains have higher THC levels and make the consumer more energetic whilst Indica strains are more likely to relax you they can still have high levels of THC.
Sativa strains are generally better for recreational use, with sativa dominant high THC strains like Green Crack x Super Silver Haze inducing a strong yet creative and cerebral high which can benefit consumers who are artists, musicians or work creative jobs greatly while also being good for smokers who want to remain active whilst also being high.
While Indica dominant strains like Yumbolt Feminized have very high levels of THC (24%) which is better suited to medicinal purposes or general relaxation.
Both Sativa and Indica can be used for medicinal purposes with Indica generally having more benefit for physical problems than Sativa. Many high THC strains are hybrids, meaning they exhibit traits of both Sativa and Indica marijuana.
How Long Does the 'High' Last?
The duration of the high largely depends on which of the high THC seeds you choose to cultivate and also how you consume it.
Take a classic like Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized Marijuana Seeds (also available as Gorilla Glue #4 Autoflowering Marijuana Seeds) which is among the highest THC cannabis strains for sale at Homegrown Cannabis Co. When smoked or vaped, the high may last for around 4 hours, naturally this can change depending on the quantity you consume. As Kyle Kushman says in his Gorilla Glue Feminized Marijuana Strain Profile, the high is fast acting and can have an extremely positive effect on your mental state. Furthermore, Kyle also picks Gorilla Glue #4 as one of the top high THC cannabis seeds for novice growers.
The high can depend on how you choose to consume cannabis, here are a few examples:
- Inhalation. Vaporizing or smoking the buds are generally the most popular ways of dosing cannabis with high THC levels. The effects are fast acting - usually within 15 minutes - because the THC goes straight into the bloodstream. However, the high lasts only 2 to 4 hours. It is preferred for casual use, brightening up the day with a puff or two. Also, it is suitable for medical patients who are unable to ingest food or liquids.
- Ingestion. Making THC edibles is becoming an increasingly popular way of consuming THC. Adding THC to sweets, baked goods or smoothies are just some of the enjoyable ways of dosing. Ingesting THC prolongs the high, meaning it could last for up to 8 hours. This makes it perfect for medical use as it can provide long-lasting relief.
- Sublingual application. Another widely used method of consumption is dropping small amounts of tinctures under the tongue. The psychoactive effects become apparent after 5 to 10 minutes and can last 2 to 4 hours. It is by far the simplest way of dosing but entails enduring the tincture's bitter taste.
High THC Cannabis Seeds: the Benefits
While THC is most known for its psychotropic effects, it also has immense benefits when used as a form of alternative medicine. High THC cannabis strains in particular are useful when it comes to alleviating physical and mental stress. Take Bruce Banner Autoflower Marijuana Seeds, one of the highest THC strains available which Kyle Kushman touts as a great alternative to prescription medication when treating mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and PTSD in his Bruce Banner Bast Version Marijuana Seeds profile.
Tolerance refers to how much THC an individual can consume before they become overwhelmed by its effects, this varies from person to person depending on how frequently they consume high THC strains of cannabis, how they consume it, their body mass index (BMI) and also the potency of the cannabis.
Homegrown Cannabis Co. offers a great selection of high THC Seeds for sale which makes it far easier to select which high THC strain is best for you. If you are a first-timer or beginner with poor tolerance to high THC levels then milder strains would be better for you. Often high THC strains can have great and positive effects, however, it is best to take precautions when starting out so you do not get overwhelmed.
Even veteran cannabis consumers should moderate their THC intake somewhat, while it is impossible to overdose on THC, it’s a good idea to be careful not to consume too much THC so that you can have the most pleasant experience with your marijuana.
For more information on the effects of High THC cannabis strains and more, check out Kyle Kushman’s Marijuan Strain Profiles.
Those who consume cannabis buds to unwind and have a good time will surely love our recreational high THC strains.
- Early Skunk x Rosetta Stone: a popular choice among those looking to relax, this is an Indica dominant high THC strain, with around 20% THC, known for its relaxing properties. This high THC weed strain is great for relieving stress, anxiety and depression while also helping combat insomnia and migraines. Furthermore this seed is known to produce high yields.
- Northern Lights: A legendary strain, this high THC marijuana has been a favorite since the 1980’s, with a number of awards to its name, Northern Lights is one of the most well-known and well respected Indica strains. Well liked by many for it’s euphoric high which can help uplift and relax.
- Zombie Death Fuck: A potent Sativa strain which has up to 23% THC and is prized for its mind-bending high. This weed strain is known for its psychedelic effects when consumed, it’s high THC levels combined with a sweet aroma make this cannabis strain a favourite of many growers.
- Stardawg: A popular choice among Sativa fans given its intense cerebral buzz and up to 22% THC potency. Apart from the eye-catching appearance, this strain is also highly prized for its eclectic blend of diesel, pine, and lemony scent.
- Exodus Cheese x Blue Headband: A rare hybrid for those who like potent yet balanced cerebral and physical effects, this high THC cannabis strain is the perfect choice. This equal-split hybrid boasts of up to 20% THC as well as a stimulating and simultaneously relaxing high.
Often, medicinal strains have high CBD and minimal THC content because of patients who prefer not to get high while medicating. However, the psychoactive effects of high THC cannabis can offer medicinal benefits of their own, as mentioned before they act as a remedy to a lot of mental and psychological ailments. For those who do not mind soaring in clouds of euphoria while alleviating discomfort, dosing with high THC strains is the best way to go. Below are two of Homegrown Cannabis Co's best high THC seeds to be used for medicinal purposes:
- Jack Herer: is a widely-acclaimed medicinal strain prized for its euphoric and relaxing effects that mitigate a wide variety of ailments. Given its 24% THC concentration, this Sativa-leaning hybrid effectively banishes chronic pain, anxiety, depression, stress, fatigue, and a long list of other disorders.
- Zkittlez: is also a tasty alternative featuring 21% THC levels. Famed for its candy-like taste and aroma, this dessert strain is proof that medications do not always have to be bitter.