Critical Mass Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- A mind-blowing and body-melting experience
- THC of 15–18% and CBD of 5–8% for a total body and mind experience
- A low-key aroma of sweet, citrus, and skunk
- A quick 8–9 week flowering delivers yields of up to 26oz weed per seed
- An upgrade of the famous Big Bud
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $99
|Lineage||Afghani X Skunk #1|
|Yield Indoor||26 oz/m2|
|Yield Outdoor||21 oz/plant|
|Flowering Time||8-10 Weeks|
|Grows||Greenhouse Indoor Outdoor|
|Medical||Anxiety Arthritis Depression Fatigue Insomnia Migranes Muscle Spasms Stress|
|Effects||Euphoric Relaxed Sleepy|
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $99 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
If you're looking for a crowd-pleasing cultivar to add to your collection, you don't want to miss out on Critical Mass feminized seeds. This indica-heavy strain is popular among recreational and medical users, as it delivers a heavy body buzz and plenty of mental stimulation.
These feminized seeds are the epitome of effortless cultivation, making them a go-to for beginners and advanced growers. Aside from mold prevention and structural support, these plants only need the basics to produce giga-sized buds like you've never seen before.
Are you eager to know more about this heavy-handed cultivar? Keep reading to gain a new perspective on Critical Mass fem seeds.
What are Critical Mass feminized cannabis seeds?
Critical Mass is an indica-dominant hybrid with Skunk #1 and Afghani genetics. This strain's fitting name comes from its ultra-dense and super-heavy buds. Growers often compare Critical Mass to Big Bud, which shares the same lineage and produces equally chunky nugs. However, most on the 420 scene typically view Critical Mass as the upgraded version of its older sibling.
Whether you're looking for holistic healing or recreational relaxation, the plants grown from fem Critical Mass seeds are profoundly effective. This high-THC and high-CBD strain guarantees total physical comfort accompanied by an uplifting mood boost. Moderate couch-lock is a given, while larger doses can result in imminent slumber.
Feminized Critical Mass seeds produce plants with a somewhat subdued smell. A sweet, citrus, and skunky combination of scents greets your nose when you get close. Hints of pine and earth also radiate into the air. The flavor is slightly sweeter, brimming with honey, sugar, and fruit undertones. A complementing blend of lemon and skunk elevates the taste.
At their peak, the crops grown from Critical Mass feminized cannabis seeds reach up to five feet tall. They take on a bushy appearance and develop enormous colas with densely-packed buds. An emerald-green hue adorns each nug, with a thick layer of resinous trichomes and amber pistils dotting the surface. The sugar leaves occasionally sport a purple tinge.
Beginner and professional growers adore Critical Mass feminized seeds, thanks to their uncomplicated needs and rewarding results. A keen eye for mold detection and structural support to accommodate the heavy branches is enough to help these unfussy plants reach their full potential.
Since these cannabis seeds are feminized, they have a 99% chance of growing into female crops that exclusively produce cannabinoid-rich buds. Males have no use in recreational breeding, so if you don't grow feminized seeds, you'll have to remove male plants in the early flowering stages.
What are the Critical Mass feminized effects?
Fem Critical Mass seeds grow into hybrid cannabis plants with approximately 80% indica and 20% sativa genetics. These buds typically contain 15–18% THC and 3–8% CBD, delivering a weighted dose of body-focused effects along with mild cerebral sensations.
After a couple of tokes, the effects quickly sweep in, with an instant shift occurring in your mindset. Expect a positive mood boost paired with happy, uplifting, and giggly feelings that keep you smiling throughout the trip. Light creative activities are encouraged, but don't bank on engaging in them for too long. The buds grown from Critical Mass fem seeds are notorious for their powerful physical effects that quickly lead to total sedation.
At first, your body feels relaxed, warm, and free of discomfort. As the sensations heighten, you may start to feel more sleepy, which leads to limb-locking couch-lock and intense mental tranquility. Embrace these wonderful effects and prepare for a long night of restful and refreshing slumber.
Larger doses typically result in intense sleepiness from the get-go, so most people tend to consume these buds a few hours before bedtime. The nugs grown from Critical Mass feminized seeds also suit post-work relaxation and lazy weekends. Don't pair them with vigorous activities or complicated tasks, as you'll likely fail to complete them—simply enjoy the mind-blowing and body-melting experience.
Common side effects of this cultivar include cottonmouth and dry, red eyes. If you want to reduce these reactions, consider drinking more water or using eye drops. Less frequent side effects like dizziness, paranoia, lightheadedness, or anxiety are rare but may arise in people with low THC tolerance or who over-consume.
What does Critical Mass feminized smell like?
The buds grown from fem Critical Mass seeds boast a wide terpene profile that gives them an enticing smell and an even tastier flavor. Organic compounds like myrcene, pinene, and caryophyllene are at the forefront, with trace amounts of limonene, phytol, borneol, humulene, and eucalyptol in the mix.
These ladies are far from stinky, and they're not overwhelmingly fragrant either. The scent is typically more low-key and doesn't call for extreme air filtration systems. Expect an aroma that combines sweet, citrus, earth, pine, and skunk notes.
The plants grown from feminized Critical Mass seeds have a similar flavor, although it's slightly sweeter than their scent. A delightful pairing of honey, fruit, and sugar perfectly complements the more acidic and earthy undertones.
How to germinate Critical Mass feminized seeds
The road to producing happy, healthy, and thriving cannabis crops begins with successful germination. This process is an essential part of the marijuana life cycle, as it signals the start of new life and forms the foundation of your plant's existence.
Always germinate your Critical Mass feminized seeds indoors to protect them from unfavorable situations, like harsh weather conditions, pests, and unnecessary tampering. Our expert growers recommend using the paper towel technique, as it's easy, budget-friendly, reliable, and promises a visible taproot in less than five days.
Scrape up the following items to start your Critical Mass fem seeds:
- Two large plates
- A couple of paper towel sheets
- A bowl of purified water
- Your marijuana seeds
Then, follow our simple germination guide:
- Dip a paper towel in the bowl of water, squeeze out the surplus moisture, and lay it out flat on top of a plate.
- With the help of some tweezers, pick up each of your Critical Mass feminized seeds and carefully place them on the damp towel. Make sure to leave about an inch of space between them, but don't germinate more than a couple at a time.
- Repeat the first step with an additional paper towel, and spread it over your marijuana seeds as a cover.
- Mist the cannabis seeds with water, but don't flood them. Use paper towels to soak up the excess moisture, gently lifting the damp towels to check for free-standing water.
- Flip a dinner plate over to secure your contraption and allow it to retain humidity.
- Move your fem Critical Mass seeds to a dark, warm, and safe spot. Do daily check-ins to assess the moisture levels, adding extra water if things start looking dry.
- Watch for taproot development over the next five days, moving your seedlings to a pot when they're at least a quarter-inch long.
For further information, check out our detailed germination guide. Don't forget to contact us for a replacement if, for some unlikely reason, any of your Critical Mass feminized seeds fail to start. Photo and video evidence of your germination attempt using our recommended paper towel method is essential to expediting the approval process.
Critical Mass feminized cannabis seeds grow guide
Cultivating these marijuana seeds is a rewarding and satisfying experience. Not only are they straightforward to grow, but they produce exceptionally high yields of potent cannabis buds. With a 99% guarantee of female-only plants, you get more bud-bearing crops without any unwanted males. Every 420 enthusiast wants a piece of these feminized Critical Mass seeds, from first-time cultivators to seasoned breeders.
Apart from the basic cannabis requirements, these plants need very little to thrive. You only have to pay extra attention to two specific issues: potential mold development and inadequate structural support.
These densely-packed buds are prone to mold and mildew, so regular monitoring is important for early detection—especially during the 8–9 week flowering stage. Indoor growers should keep the humidity levels low to avoid mold development. Feminized Critical Mass seeds produce incredibly huge and heavy buds. The branches could snap from the immense weight if you don't install supportive beams or stakes.
These plants quickly adapt to various setups, making them a dream to grow indoors and outside. Some breeders incorporate the Sea of Green method, creating an even canopy of crops that leads to increased yields, but it's not compulsory.
A controlled environment allows you to fiddle with the temperature and humidity levels, which significantly lowers the risk of mold. An optimized ventilation system ensures adequate airflow and light exposure, while frequent trims keep the bushy appearance at bay.
In the great outdoors, Critical Mass feminized seeds prefer dry, warm, and sunny locations. Although they thrive in Mediterranean climates, they also adapt to areas in the Northern Hemisphere—just ensure harvest occurs by the end of September.
By planting your cannabis seeds in pots, you can easily move them around when rainy or frosty conditions come around. After 8–9 weeks of flowering, Critical Mass crops produce 14–19 oz./m² of indoor buds and 21–26 oz. per outdoor plant.
What are the Critical Mass feminized strain genetics?
Critical Mass contains superior genetics from two legendary landrace-infused cultivars: Skunk #1 and Afghani. Feminized Critical Mass seeds are the product of forced pollination between the best female plants from each parent strain.
Here's what these world-famous cultivars passed on to Critical Mass:
- Skunk #1: This indica-heavy cannabis strain first hit the 420 scene in the late 1970s. Since then, its landrace genetics have contributed to creating dozens of Skunk hybrids. It delivers a sedating and relaxing buzz along with a fragrant blend of sour, earthy, and skunky notes.
- Afghani: This potent indica strain comes from a region where many cannabis enthusiasts believe the earliest known landraces grew. Afghani puts you into a state of deep relaxation and euphoric bliss. It boasts heavy resin production and emits an intense earthy, spicy, and herbal scent.
Wellness and Critical Mass feminized seeds
For a THC-rich cultivar, Critical Mass feminized cannabis seeds produce plants with unusually high levels of CBD. As a result, these buds work wonders for a variety of physical and mental ailments. If you don't want to smoke this strain, you can make your own edibles and oils from its resinous nugs.
If you struggle with psychological conditions like anxiety, stress, depression, bipolar disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder, you might find temporary relief from unwanted symptoms. Critical Mass offers upliftment and an instant mood boost that drowns out any negative thoughts.
These indica-heavy nugs have powerful muscle-relaxing and pain-killing properties. As a result, they help alleviate discomfort from chronic pain, arthritis, inflammation, muscle spasms, backaches, and period cramps.
The intensely sedating qualities of the buds grown from Critical Mass fem seeds are a blessing for insomniacs and those that deal with other sleeping disorders. A couple of tokes leave you drowsy and lethargic, with inevitable slumber on the cards.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Critical Mass feminized marijuana seeds: Frequently asked questions
Keen for a little more insight? Get detailed answers to some of our most commonly asked questions about Critical Mass feminized seeds below:
Can I get other types of Critical Mass marijuana seeds?
Yes. Critical Mass strain seeds are available in three different categories. Each variant has unique cultivation perks, allowing breeders to select a seed type based on their own preferences. Here's a brief overview of the different types of Critical Mass cannabis seeds:
- Critical Mass feminized seeds: Breeders create these photoperiod seeds to eliminate male chromosomes and produce female-only plants in 99% of cases. Fem seeds best suit beginner and advanced growers, as well as cultivators that only want bud-bearing crops.
- Critical Mass autoflower seeds: These non-photoperiod seeds flower automatically after a fixed period and sometimes contain feminized genetics. Auto seeds are typically recommended for experienced growers that can keep these plants stress-free during their rapid life cycle.
- Critical Mass regular seeds: These photoperiod seeds have a 50% chance of growing into male or female crops. Recreational breeders usually remove the males, as they're useless for bud creation. Regular seeds are an excellent choice if you want to dabble in strange genetic crossovers and hybrid production.
Homegrown Cannabis Co currently features the following Critical Mass marijuana seeds:
- Critical Mass feminized seeds
- Critical Mass autoflower seeds
- CBD Critical Mass feminized seeds
Where can I get free Critical Mass feminized seeds?
Our Homegrown store is packed with brilliant bargains and discount deals that reward you with free marijuana seeds. Choose from 12 pack deals for $99, classic 420 strain promos, new cultivar rebates, and our famous Buy One Get One Free offers. Choose from the following BOGO deals on selected strains:
- 4 pack: Get a total of 8 seeds from the cultivar of your choice
- 8 pack: Get a total of 16 seeds from the cultivar of your choice
- 12 mix pack: Get a total of 24 random seeds from the current cultivar selection
- 24 mix pack: Get a total of 48 random seeds from the current cultivar selection
We rotate the strains in our BOGO promotion regularly, so keep your eyes peeled for a future drop of Critical Mass fem seeds.
Can a beginner grow Critical Mass feminized seeds?
Yes, they can. Feminized Critical Mass seeds are a popular choice for first-time growers. These plants are hardy, fuss-free, and suited to indoor and outdoor cultivation. With minimal assistance, they deliver bountiful yields of resinous buds. The only extra work entails installing additional support for the heavy branches and keeping the humidity levels low to avoid mold.
What is the Critical Mass feminized flower time?
The plants grown from fem Critical Mass seeds remain in the flowering stage for 8–9 weeks. At harvest, expect to net 14–19 oz./m² of indoor buds and 21–26 oz. per outdoor crop.
How long do Critical Mass feminized seeds take to germinate?
On average, it takes no more than a week to pop your feminized Critical Mass seeds, but the precise period depends on the germination technique you use. The paper towel method offers results within five days, but some of our customers see taproot formation in as little as 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that any of your marijuana seeds fail to start, don't hesitate to take advantage of our germination guarantee. We'll gladly replace the duds with a brand new batch, provided you supply us with pictures and videos depicting how you followed our recommended paper towel germination technique.
How long does it take Critical Mass feminized from seeds to harvest?
After germinating fem Critical Mass seeds, it takes 6–8 months for them to become harvest-ready. Individual growing setups, specific training techniques, and the length of the vegging stage all play a role in the life cycle period of these plants.
Some breeders prematurely reduce light exposure to force their crops into early flowering and cut a couple of weeks off their growing time. We recommend flipping the lights when your plants are around two feet tall. This technique is best left to experienced cultivators, as beginners may stress their crops.
Grow medium: Critical Mass feminized hydro or soil?
The plants grown from Critical Mass fem seeds produce top-tier results in a hydroponic setup. Apart from keeping them safe from external influences, a hydro substrate guarantees more efficient feeding, explosive growth, and heavier yields.
Soil is an excellent alternative if you're unfamiliar with aquaculture or don't have the required budget. It's cheap, easy to use, and promises more flavorful buds. Always choose nutrient-rich, well-aerated, and high-quality soil brands.
What is the average Critical Mass feminized height?
Critical Mass feminized cannabis seeds produce indica-heavy crops that stretch to a maximum of five feet. These medium-sized plants develop thick and bushy foliage along with astonishingly chunky buds.
Where can I find pictures of Critical Mass feminized marijuana?
Aside from a quick online search, the best place to find pictures of these emerald-green beauties is on this same product page. Scroll to the top and browse through high-definition images of Critical Mass cannabis seeds, flowers, plants, and colas.
Head over to Critical Mass Feminized Homegrown Diaries to get up close and personal with some of our customer's personal grows. We encourage all breeders to create an online weekly progress journal and keep track of their Critical Mass fem seeds from germination to harvest.
Where is the best place to buy Critical Mass feminized seeds in the USA?
If you want to buy Critical Mass feminized seeds, you'll be happy to know you're in the right place. Our Homegrown store features 4, 8, 12, and 24 packs of these popular cannabis seeds, each boasting top-grade feminized genetics.
Shop with us and enjoy the following benefits:
- Over 400 marijuana seeds in regular, feminized, autoflower variants
- A germination guarantee with all purchases
- 24/7 customer service
- Simple, secure, and convenient payment methods
- Access to free resources on cannabis cultivation
- Fast, safe, and discreet delivery options
- Regular discounts and promotions
- Access to a free online community that shares valuable tips, offers expert advice, and supports you on your growing journey.
Are there any other names for Critical Mass feminized?
Although a couple of cultivars have the word 'critical' in their name, none of them are the same as Critical Mass. This strain is the OG of big bud production, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Accurate spelling is essential when searching for cannabis seeds. As we mentioned, Critical Mass shares a similar moniker to other strains, so any incorrectly worded searches will likely lead you to the wrong place.
Watch out for these common errors when searching for Critical Mass feminized seeds:
- Crucial Mass
- Critical Moss
- Critical Blue
- Super Critical
- Critical 2.0
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Critical Mass feminized pics and any Critical Mass feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough Critical Mass feminized images, those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to stock buy bulk Critical Mass feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Critical Mass feminized seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company, we are an American cannabis brand.