What are high THC seeds?
Why should you care about high THC seeds? The answer is straightforward. They grow into weed plants with buds dripping in THC. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the most popular compound in cannabis. This psychoactive component produces the well-known ‘high’ by influencing your endocannabinoid system.
What happens when you smoke potent marijuana from high THC strain seeds? The endocannabinoid receptors interact with THC in your blood. As a result, your neurotransmitters release serotonin and dopamine. These hormones induce euphoria, altering your mood, appetite, and general perception of the world.
This compound alone doesn’t determine the exact nature of the high, but it lends power to the effects. The more THC there is, the more strongly you feel the strain you’re smoking. Potency makes a difference. Our high THC seeds originate from the genius that brilliant cultivators put into creating mind-bending cannabis varieties.
Buy potent weed seeds, put your gardening skills to good use, and the high of your life is guaranteed with the help of the Homegrown seed library.
How are high THC strains seeds made?
High THC landrace cannabis seeds exist in nature, but they make up a small portion of the overall strain selection. Most new powerhouse cultivars are products of modern breeding practices.
In general, sativas excel in the THC department, which often puts high THC seeds on the energizing end of the spectrum. These herbs often get crossed with indicas for a more balanced high, better flavor and terpene profiles, and easier growing.
High THC seeds come from crossbreeding powerful strains. The practice enriches the power of the offspring while adding more variety to the smoking experience.
We at Homegrown source our stock from the most stable mother plants of the bunch. We pick those displaying the most desirable traits for that strain to make each subsequent generation higher-quality than the previous.
Our professional breeders ensure the progressively increasing quality of each seed pack. The real reviews from our customers serve as proof of that effort.
How to increase the potency of high THC weed seeds?
Some cultivation practices help you get as much power as possible from each blossom, but it all starts with quality weed seeds.
We at Homegrown provide only the freshest, highest-quality high THC seeds. Combined with Kyle Kushman’s handy guides, these products guarantee that every at-home grower reaps the maximum benefits of each kernel.
Here’s what you can do to take the potency one step further:
- Provide adequate care. Potent plants are healthy plants. Learn the ropes of growing cannabis and provide optimal conditions throughout the cultivation journey.
- Be generous with the lights. High THC seeds will pack a punch even if cultivated in low-light conditions, but ample exposure during flowering kickstarts the trichome production.
- Harvest on schedule. Don’t collect the flowers before the trichomes turn milky white and the pistils darken.
- Cure flowers in glass jars. No scientific evidence suggests that curing enhances THC levels directly, but the effects will feel stronger.
Some growers also swear by these techniques for boosting the intensity of their marijuana:
- Letting the vegetative stage last for over eight weeks.
- Providing potency supplements.
- Using LED light spectrums for indoor setups.
Buy potent weed seeds and give these methods a test drive.
What are the most potent weed seeds you can buy?
The sphere of modern high THC cannabis seeds is electrifying for enthusiasts. Today’s weed seeds are:
- The 1960’s hippie pipe dream.
- Regularly reaching the 20% THC mark.
- Sometimes going as high as 30% if the farmer is dedicated and eager enough.
- Available in all shapes and sizes to cater to every stoner out there.
Are you interested in indica weed seeds with high THC levels? Get ready for a stone of a lifetime. Kosher Kush is among our top choices in this area. This heavy hitter averages at 26%, often approaching 29% with some extra care.
Our cannabis sativa seeds come as powerful as you want them, too. Bruce Banner is a fantastic example, a typical energizing sativa with all the qualities you’d expect from an uplifting smoke. The mighty fist of Hulk delivers a whopping 27% of THC, enough to bring down even the most seasoned veteran.
Very high THC marijuana seeds are no longer a scarce category. You’re free to choose the flavor of your next high, the experience necessary, even the taste, and enjoy a mind-blowing psychedelic event.
Why choose very high THC marijuana seeds?
Are you still not persuaded that potency is the way to go? Here are the top reasons to pick high THC seeds. Number one, you’ll get crops dripping in that delicious THC. Going for potency means that you’ll feel the effects to the greatest possible extent. These powerhouses are genetically hardwired to pack a punch, and they smoothly and consistently deliver it.
Number two, choosing super cheap high potency weed seeds is budget-friendlier. Growing cannabis can be a pricey hobby. Having a stash of powerful stuff that satisfies with one blunt will make smoking pot much more financially sustainable in the long run.
Number three, why not kick things up a notch? Powerful weed is exhilarating, massively awarding you for taking up the challenge. Depending on the most potent weed seeds you go for, it might take you to a next-level introspection trip or help you create a masterpiece.
Top five autoflower high THC seeds
Growing cannabis requires patience, but you sometimes want to get your hands on the flowers as quickly as possible. High THC autoflower seeds at Homegrown are here to help.
These modified weed seeds automatically blossom two to four weeks into their growing cycle. You don’t have to switch the light schedule to maintain the flowering stage. Plus, some options let you collect the fruits of your labor in as little as seven weeks.
You’ll find a long list of high THC autoflowering seeds for sale in our shop. Here are some of our top recommendations:
- Amnesia Haze autoflowering seeds. THC 23%. This diverse, sativa-dominant hybrid thrives in any climate and yields moderate yet delicious harvests. Despite its name, you’ll feel clear-headed and more aware than ever after a toke.
- Bubblegum autoflowering seeds. THC 19%. This Amsterdam coffee shop staple is a treat for all five senses. It exhilarates, relaxes, and awakens creativity after a no-frills cultivation process that an absolute newbie could manage.
- Strawberry Cheese autoflowering seeds. THC 21%. This cross combines two contrasting aromas into one delicious weed plant that melts tension and brings a complete sense of calm. Growing these high THC seeds is a breeze, and the sweet-and-sour aroma will soon become your favorite thing to smell.
- Black Jack autoflowering seeds.THC 23%. This one has a complex flavor profile and a rich lineage to match. It blooms with ease, and its pale, frosty buds deliver a high as multi-layered as its creamy aroma, progressing from calming to invigorating as it engulfs your body.
- Pineapple autoflowering seeds. THC 20%. Pineapple brings you a swift, tropical treat in the dead of winter. Its indica genetics make you feel like you’re on a beach somewhere far away, all the stresses somewhere behind in the distance.
Top five feminized high THC seeds
If you seek to keep your gardening 100% natural, you’ll choose regular seeds and grow male and female cannabis plants together. This option of high THC cannabis seeds is fantastic for breeding new cultivars but not for smokable buds.
Only female plants produce the flowers we know and enjoy, making our feminized seeds the go-to pick for most.
There’s no worrying about genetics. You get only fertile mother plants blossoming into sticky clusters that’ll blow your mind. A high yield outdoors with THC cannabis feminized seeds is guaranteed.
Since feminized high THC cannabis seeds constitute most of our top-sellers, the Homegrown library could overwhelm a novice. To make things easier, we picked some of our faves that cover all the bases:
- Shishkaberry feminized seeds. THC 23%. This award-winning indica-dominant hybrid is effortless for growers, despite its surprisingly imposing stature once it reaches its full potential. It delivers a delectable dose of relaxation for bonus points.
- Hektol feminized seeds. THC 21%. This skunky sativa produces massive yields of gorgeous, bright green flowers. The refreshing, psychedelic high is surprisingly gentle for such a potent herb, making Hektol a must-try for social gatherings.
- Lavender feminized seeds. THC 20%. In the mood for high THC seeds that are gentle on your taste buds? Lavender is a profoundly soothing indica that eases your mind and massages your body after the effort of breaking apart its dense, chunky blossoms.
- Cinderella 99 feminized seeds. THC 20%. This hybrid is a thing of fairy tales. It’s anything but fussy, growing into a short yet flower-packed weed plant with frosty, earth-smelling buds that transport you into the realm of pure, joyful tranquility.
- LA Confidential feminized seeds. THC 23%. This intense cross thrives in most climates, developing into a short crop with fiery pistils that only hint at its potency. A puff of this stuff produces a powerful cerebral buzz that’ll have you tripping in no time.
What are the best recreational high THC strains?
High THC seeds most often produce pot for recreational purposes. With the variety of hybrid marijuana strains on the table, any experience is accessible with our most potent weed seeds. Think anything from the happiest, most energetic high to the deepest couch-locking stone.
Visit our library and buy potent weed seeds that’ll take you anywhere you want to go. We trust our customers, and according to them, these strains are the best places to start exploring the world of powerful pot:
- 24k Gold. THC 20%. The heavy, creamy smoke comes with top notes of orange to point at its rejuvenating quality. You’ll stay clear-headed and attentive, as well as blissfully happy, lounging in the sheer luxury of this top-shelf herb.
- Blueberry. THC 20%. Potheads with a sweet tooth will instantly fall in love with this strain. Psychoactive to the hallucinatory level for the mind, Blueberry cradles the body and acts as the ideal ‘me time’ cannabis.
- Lemon Diesel. THC 23%. This indica-heavy hybrid brings a telling aroma of gasolene topped with notes of lemon that refresh and restore. The high slowly creeps throughout the body, leaving you euphoric, creative, and almost giddy with joy.
- Sunset Sherbet. THC 20%. You might notice a trend here. The tastiest high THC strain seeds are our bestsellers, and this one fits the bill. Sherbet-induced intoxication is uplifting, tension-relieving, and makes you feel fantastic from head to toe.
- Somango. THC 20%. This fruity cultivar boasts top-shelf genetic parentage. Its heavy hand of THC gently pats you on the back and sits you down for a night of relaxation, dusting off any worries that might’ve festered during a busy day.
What are the best medical high THC strains?
Medical marijuana users often overlook pot seeds with high THC levels in favor of milder, therapeutic varieties. You’ll find plenty of CBD marijuana seeds in our library, but why neglect the potential THC has as a remedy?
Some very high THC marijuana seeds blossom into healing flowers that double as a fun time. These herbs alleviate stress in the mind and body, acting as a natural, non-addictive alternative to traditional sedatives.
Indica-leaning cannabis can heal acute and chronic pain, while more energizing sativa cultivars beat physical and mental fatigue. Munchies help you nurture your body despite struggling with appetite issues.
Here are our top 5 high THC weed seeds that abolish ailments:
- Gold Leaf. THC 21% / CBD 17%. Punchy in THC and CBD departments, Gold Leaf is fun and good for your body from the inside out. Physical tension melts away, as does any negativity in your system, leaving you comfortable, calm, and content.
- Jack Herer. THC 24% / CBD 0.6%. This iconic hybrid is an all-around treat. Its spicy, earthy smoke comes underpinned with some fruitiness that makes its power taste mellow and pleasant. The high is just as well-balanced, letting you lead an ailment-free everyday life.
- Zkittlez. THC 19% / CBD 0.6%. These sugar-sweet high THC seeds grow into delectable, double trouble buds. Zkittlez first rids your mind of leftover anxiety and erases negative thoughts. After a while, its indica contents take over, ushering in drowsiness that turns into a slumber that insomnia can’t reach.
- Critical Jack. THC 19% / CBD 0.5%. This high-yielder is irresistibly fun and deeply healing. The gentle high works its way around your body as you enjoy pure happiness. Arthritis pains, migraines, tension? You’ll forget about them in a second.
- Platinum Cookies. THC 23% / CBD 0.3%. This berry-flavored, spicy indica is as delectable as it is helpful. Anxiety and depression have nothing on Cookies, and it massages chronic pain out of your muscles. A night of peaceful rest awaits after several potent puffs.
High THC weed seeds: Frequently asked questions
Ready to buy potent weed seeds? Great, scroll up and shop to your heart’s content. Have more questions? Let’s run through a THC 101, followed by our top choices per category, to give you a place to start.
What are the effects of THC?
High THC seeds are a lot of fun, but smoking mindlessly isn’t. It’s always best to learn what you’re getting yourself into before lighting up. Once THC enters your bloodstream, it can cause:
- Elation and euphoria
- High focus and alertness
- Enhanced appetite
- Increased enjoyment of tastes and aromas
- Distortions in the perception of time
- Visual and auditory hallucinations
All of these change with various strains and tolerance levels. Weed affects everybody differently, but reading reviews is a useful gauge of your possible experience.
What are the side effects of THC?
You can sometimes have too much of a good thing. If you have a low tolerance or overindulge in the fruits of your pot seeds high in THC, you might experience:
- Increased heart rate
- Dry mouth and cotton tongue
- Red, dry eyes
- Coordination issues and slow reaction times
- Mild paranoia and anxiety
The specifics differ from strain to strain, and the best thing to do is pace yourself. You’re likely eager to smoke as much as possible, having grown a gorgeous marijuana plant from your high THC seed, but take it low and take it slow. You’ll make the most of the effects while avoiding the pitfalls.
How do I grow high THC seeds?
Growing high THC seeds is no different than regular cannabis cultivation. The specific answer varies with your location, experience level, and cultivar, but we can share some rules that apply across the board:
- Germinate before planting. Use the paper towel method or place your high THC cannabis seeds in water to boost your success rate.
- Leave enough space for growth. That way, your seeds can develop a powerful root system capable of nurturing a healthy, generous plant.
- Provide heat, light, and humidity. The requirements differ from one variety to the next. Familiarize yourself with the needs of whatever you’re growing.
- Keep it realistic. If you live in a cool climate, set up a tent or choose a cold-resistant strain. Cannabis is forgiving, but it won’t thrive in incompatible conditions.
Consider whether you’ll grow in a garden or a grow room and learn the rules for that type of weed gardening. Once you master the basics, check out our indoor strains and outdoor strains to find the best option for your needs.
Are high THC seeds good for beginners?
There are two answers to this question. For growers, pot seeds high in THC are just as challenging as their mellow counterparts. They can be fussy or a breeze — it’s your choice to make. A THC powerhouse can be beginner-friendly on the smoking side of things if you toke in moderation and stay hydrated. Why would you want a stoneover after your sesh, anyway?
Why are my plants not as strong as promised?
Environmental factors sometimes prevent your cannabis crop from reaching its full strength potential. We display the averages for the high THC seeds we sell in our shop, but they’re living things whose genetic profiles, terpenes, and THC levels vary. If your crop turned out a bit weaker than expected, look for the cause in their environmental requirements vs. what you provided.
What is the most potent weed in the world?
High Times’ top high THC strain of 2021 is Godfather OG. This cultivar’s most potent weed seeds stand at 34% THC, with a typical specimen easily reaching 25%.
How do I buy high THC cannabis seeds online?
You don’t always want to be seen leaving a dispensary, and online shops offer more options than their brick-and-mortar counterparts. It’s always a bit anxiety-inducing to order online, though. How can you know that you’ll get a top-quality product? Word of mouth doesn’t lie — find a store with a stellar reputation.
Our super cheap high potency weed seeds are a shining example of products you can trust. Each comes with a detailed description and a growing guide. We also always encourage our customers to leave reviews and share their experiences with the community.
Why get high THC seeds at Homegrown Cannabis Co?
Walk-in stores are reliable, but they often lack the convenience and variety of online shops. Homegrown Cannabis Co. is your best bet for buying high THC seeds online, shipping only premium-quality products to our customers. We offer satisfaction guarantees, delivery that puts discretion first, and 24/7 customer support for any questions you might have.
Our goal is to be more than a store. Homegrown keeps developing into a well-rounded cannabis business and a one-stop shop for your marijuana needs. Our educational resources, combined with the comprehensive selection of high THC seeds for sale, ensure that each stoner makes the most out of every purchase.