Are you a newbie at growing cannabis plants or just a seasoned grower looking for a plant that does not require much upkeep? At the Single Seed Centre, we produce autoflowering seeds feminized to survive any conditions as well as produce maximum cannabis yield.
What are autoflowering seeds?
Just as their name suggests, autoflowering seeds are seeds that flower automatically once they reach a certain age. Regular seeds usually bloom once there is reduced sunlight, with these plants, you do not have to worry about managing your light schedules. The best thing about our autoflowering seeds is that they are also feminized, which means harvesting a bumper cannabis yield just got easier for you!
Autoflowering seeds get their unique character from a species of cannabis called cannabis ruderalis. Cannabis ruderalis is a strain that comes from the cold northern parts of the world where there isn’t much sunlight. This strain adapted to the short, cold summers and long dark winters, developing the ability to flower due to age instead of photoperiods like indica and Sativa strains. We mix our autoflowering seeds with feminized Sativa and indica strains resulting in high yielding, low effort crops.
Benefits of autoflowering seeds feminized
Autoflowering seeds come with a lot of benefits for a grower. Some of these benefits include:
- The flower blooms automatically when the plant is of age without your input. For the best results, these seeds only need the standard 6 hours of darkness and 18 hours of light to thrive. Our autoflowering seeds are also feminized meaning you also get to enjoy the high yield that comes with growing only female plants.
- These seeds are more resistant to changes in temperature, mold, and pests.
- They produce yields more often than other strains; sometimes, you can harvest twice in a single summer period.
- They provide quality cannabis products.
- Because these seeds contain strains of cannabis ruderalis, they can only grow to a certain height, thereby needing less maintenance.
What yield will I get with autoflowering seeds?
The yield you get depends on how you grow your crop. Cultivating your crop under the best conditions will result in a higher return than growing them with minimal effort application. Growing your seeds in a small pot under less light deprives it of enough room to fully develop its root system and enough light to thrive. A seed planted in a bigger pot and provided with ample light will grow better than the latter.
Although each yield will be different, to maximize on yours, you’ll have to provide your crop with ample light and nutrients. The more you expose the plant to more extended periods of intense light, the bigger and stronger it will grow and the more yields it will produce. Optimizing on nutrients will also boost your crops’ health, making them flourish.
At the Single Seed Centre, we have autoflowering seeds feminized to make cultivating easier for both the beginner grower and experienced growers seeking more resistant strains. Get in touch with us for your purchase today!Autoflowering Seeds Feminized