Critical 2.0 Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Euphoric, energizing and perfect for social activities
- 18% THC provides mobility and focus with minimal couch-lock
- An even blend of terpenes provide citrus and spice with a peppery aftertaste
- Beginner-friendly yields of up to 32oz weed per seed
- Growers love the ease of cultivating this one
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $99
|Critical x Critical +
|Anxiety Arthritis Cramps Depression Migraines Muscle Spasms Stress
|Energetic Focused Relaxed Uplifted
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $99 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
Critical 2.0 feminized seeds are a high-yielding sativa superstar. When breeders crossed the eternally smelly Skunk strain with mass producer, Big bud, they succeeded in creating an exceptionally potent, high-yielding sativa dominant cultivar, Critical +. The experiment wasn't an all-out success, though, as it added an unfortunate and inherent susceptibility to bud rot to the equation, taking them back to the drawing board. To remediate the problem, the breeders further tinkered with the genetics of the hybrid, stabilizing and backcrossing them to eradicate the weakness mentioned above.
As a result, Critical 2.0 fem seeds presents consumers with an easy-growing, high-yielding iconic cultivar, setting it up to become a delight for the ages. This specimen is a remarkably robust hybrid, highly resilient to pests and mold. It comes with an easy cultivation experience and explosive growth, making it ideal for first-time growers. Grown from feminized seeds, these plants develop into females 99% of the time, eliminating the need to root out crop-ruining males during the cultivation process.
With high THC content and that quintessential sativa influence, cannabis from fem Critical 2.0 seeds ensures an energizing and social boost. There's a myriad of medical benefits to boost. Keep reading as we explore this iconic hybrid's exemplary genetic origin, effects, germination method, growth traits, and aroma.
What are Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds?
Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds are the ultimate sativa-dominant hybrid: it's easy to cultivate, packed with THC, and high-yielding. The original Critical+ is a dazzling version of Skunk #1 crossed with the bodacious bud producer Big Bud for heftier, denser nugs. As an unwanted complication, though, this hybrid became susceptible to bud rot if the environmental conditions were anything but optimal.
The appended 2.0 in the hybrid's moniker indicates various improvements made to the strain. An exceptional Critical+ phenotype, displaying exceptional moisture resistance, led the breeders to backcross it with the original strain. As a result, they created the hybrid known today as feminized Critical 2.0 seeds.
Apart from displaying the same exceptional qualities as its predecessor (an uplifted, friendly buzz coupled with a complex aroma), it's more hardy and resilient. As the budchild of Critical and Critical+, this high-octane hybrid produces profound euphoric and cerebral effects. Fem Critical 2.0 seeds also come with excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. It soothes away deep-seated aches and pains while wrapping your entire body in a cozy blanket of comfort.
Combine these great effects with a fragrant aroma profile, and it comes as no surprise that it became an instant legend amongst medicinal and recreational users. This heavy-yielding, fast-flowering cultivar, guaranteed to produce female plants 99% of the time, is ideal for home cultivation. With Afghani roots thrown into the mix, fem Critical 2.0 seeds develop into hardy and sturdy plants, ensuring an especially rewarding harvest.
What are the effects of Critical 2.0 feminized?
With a delectable aroma and THC levels as high as 22%, it's easy to overuse cannabis from feminized Critical 2.0 seeds. A word to the wise, though, this hybrid isn't for the faint at heart. After only a few tokes, marijuana from Critical 2.0 feminized seeds delivers a profound and almost immediate sense of euphoria. As the initial onset cascades through your mind and body, it influences every fiber of your being, offering a remarkably social buzz.
As the experience progresses, your entire being gets thrown into a tingling, warm sensation relaxing every muscle from your head to your toes. Simultaneously, the cerebral effects from marijuana of Critical 2.0 fem seeds set in, making possibilities seem endless and life all the more vibrant. Before long, all tension and stress become something of the past. As the sedative effects take dominance over the social buzz, you retain mobility and focus, but without ever becoming couch-locked. As overuse is always possible with a moreish strain like fem Critical 2.0 seeds, it's advisable to temper your dosage to avoid red eyes and cottonmouth.
What does Critical 2.0 feminized smell like?
With a modest yet powerful terpene compliment (listed below), it's no wonder that cannabis from feminized Critical 2.0 seeds come with such an exotic aroma profile.
- Alpha pinene
- Beta pinene
Upon smelling the buds from Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds, your senses get hit by an overwhelming blend of sweet and spicy nuances. As the surprisingly refreshing blend of lemon, pine, and peppery notes bursts through the senses, Skunk's influence becomes present through a slight chemical element in the aroma. The flavor profile of marijuana from Critical 2.0 feminized seeds is equally enticing. The citrus, pine, and herbs medley become even more pronounced when combusted. It leaves behind a lingering trace of pepper notes when exhaled, making it a true sensory delight that swiftly seduces every toker after only a single whiff.
How to germinate Critical 2.0 feminized seeds
While many sprouting methods are available and every cultivator swears by their marijuana seed germination technique, simplicity is often the key to success. At Homegrown Cannabis Co., we endorse the paper towel germination technique. Apart from being an age-old, tried, and tested method, it's also a straightforward approach, suitable even for first-time cultivators. Here's how to use this sprouting technique:
- Collect everything you'll need: your batch of Critical 2.0 fem seeds, tweezers, bottled or sterilized water, two dinner plates, some non-porous paper towels.
- Using the sterilized water, moisten two paper towels, dry out any excess liquid, and then place one over the dinner plate.
- Gently pick up your cannabis seeds and lay them on the paper towel roughly an inch apart.
- Cover your fem Critical 2.0 seeds with the second paper towel and add more sterilized H2O if necessary. Be sure to carefully lift the paper towels, checking for pooling water on the dinner plate. If you find any, wipe it down.
- Place the dinner plate hosting your marijuana seeds in a warm, dark, and moist environment like a kitchen cabinet. Remember to check on them frequently and keep them moist throughout the sprouting process.
- Your Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds should germinate within 120 hours, indicating it's time to move on to the phase of marijuana cultivation.
Disclaimer: The cannabis seed sprouting guarantee provided by Homegrown Cannabis Co. is linked to the grower using the paper towel approach as outlined in our germination guide. By using any other method, the cultivator may nullify this agreement.
Critical 2.0 feminized seeds grow guide
As a result of tirelessly working toward perfection, Critical 2.0 fem seeds' breeders managed to stabilize the Critical+ genes, creating a high-yielding, potent, and sturdy specimen. With this newfound stability and a shortened flowering period, everyone growing fem Critical 2.0 seeds is in for a treat. Even first-time cultivators can reap bountiful crops with this hybrid. More than merely prolific, the nugs from Critical 2.0 feminized plants are also a treat to behold. Huge and dense, these buds get coated in a thick, fragrant layer of resin glands and bronze-colored pistils.
These plants rarely grow to stand more than 5 feet tall, yet using low-stress training (LST) techniques when cultivating them indoors limits horizontal growth. These methods also boost plants from feminized Critical 2.0 seeds already prodigious bud production, ensuring optimal yields. Regardless of how dense the nugs develop, cannabis pests, mold, and disease should be the least of your worries when cultivating these marijuana seeds.
Although these plants do equally well inside and outdoors, growing them inside is often the better option as it allows you full control over the environment. While a Screen of Green (ScrOG) setup is highly effective in boosting yield, more experienced cultivators can use high-stress training (HST) methods to bolster production even further.
When grown indoors, plants from Critical 2.0 feminized seeds can yield as much as 25 oz. /㎡ of dense, resinous buds after a flowering period of 6–8 weeks. When grown outdoors in a Mediterranean-like or temperate climate, crops from Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds can stretch out, reaching their full potential. Under optimal conditions, outdoor cultivators can rely on harvesting between 31.5 and 46 oz./plant of trichome-rich, fragrant marijuana by no later than end-September.
What is the strain genetics of Critical 2.0 feminized?
Following the creation of Critical+, Big Bud x Skunk #1, the breeders realized that their product is highly susceptible to bud rot, taking them back to the drawing board. After discovering an unusual Critical+ phenotype, the breeders did some serious backcrossing, mixing the improved genetics with the original hybrid. As a result, the genetics of the strain we know today as Critical 2.0 fem seeds are:
- Critical+ (Big Bud x Skunk #1) backcrossed with Critical+ phenotype = fem Critical 2.0 seeds
As a result, the breeders created an exceptionally potent, high-yielding, and sturdy cultivar that managed to achieve iconic status in a very short period.
Wellness and Critical 2.0 feminized seeds
Due to the low CBD content of cannabis from feminized Critical 2.0 seeds, there aren't many medical marijuana patients benefiting from this hybrid. However, those capable of withstanding heavy-THC therapy will find a vast array of therapeutic boons awaiting them. It has the potential to help patients find the root of their problems, systematically treating them to progress to a healthier life.
Cannabis from Critical 2.0 fem seeds' potent anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties, combined with its cerebral upliftment, can potentially alleviate various mental ailments, including:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
The almost instantaneous effects of marijuana from Critical 2.0 feminized seeds can be a potential ally in aiding those suffering from chronic pains such as:
- Muscle spasms
- Joint pains
As the munchies are an inevitable side effect, this hybrid can also be a highly effective treatment for patients dealing with nausea and loss of appetite due to:
- Various eating disorders
- Certain conventional medicaments
- Medical treatment for many life-threatening diseases, such as chemotherapy
Be warned, though, as the naturally high THC content of this cannabis can cause side effects such as mild anxiety and paranoia. To avoid this unwanted outcome, start consuming smaller doses, gradually working your way up until you reach the desired effect.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Critical 2.0 feminized seeds: Frequently asked questions
With the sheer amount of information crammed into our product pages, it's not uncommon for consumers to be left wondering about certain aspects. To minimize these queries, we at Homegrown Cannabis Co. have taken it on ourselves to research and answer the most frequently asked feminized Critical 2.0 seeds questions. If you're still left wondering about some aspects, please feel free to contact our consumer services department online.
Where can I get free Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds?
While we're in the market of selling cannabis seeds, we at Homegrown Cannabis Co. understand that cost-efficiency plays a big part in keeping our customers happy. We strive toward providing our clients with a wide range of premium and germination guaranteed marijuana seeds at cost-effective, market-related prices. Apart from offering the best possible prices, we also run frequent BOGO (buy-one-get-one-free) deals on all our high-quality cannabis seeds, including Critical 2.0 fem seeds. If you're in the market for the best prices on marijuana seeds, including regular two-for-one sales, look no further than the leading online seed bank, Homegrown Cannabis Co.
Can a beginner grow Critical 2.0 feminized?
Yes, Critical 2.0 feminized seeds are a beginner-friendly hybrid. After due diligence from the breeders, they eliminated the original Critical+'s susceptibility to bud rot. As a result, they created fem Critical 2.0 seeds: a hardy, highly-resilient, and high-yielding strain with which even first-time growers can achieve immense success.
What is the flowering time of Critical 2.0 feminized?
Indoor cultivators growing feminized Critical 2.0 seeds can rely on a yield of up to 25 oz. /㎡ of fragrant, highly resinous nugs after a blooming period of 8–10 weeks. Growing this hybrid outdoors, cultivators can expect to harvest between 31. 5 and 46 oz. /plant of delectable, potent cannabis by no later than end-September.
How long do Critical 2.0 feminized seeds take to germinate?
Provided you use the paper towel method detailed in Homegrown Cannabis Co. 's germination guide, your Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds should pop within 120 hours. Using any other sprouting technique to germinate the cannabis seeds you purchased from Homegrown Cannabis Co. may result in the germination guarantee being void.
How long does it take Critical 2.0 feminized marijuana to develop from seed to harvest-ready?
The amount of time it takes for Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds to develop from seedling to harvest-ready depends on various factors, including:
- The phenotype you're cultivating
- Your growing medium of choice (organic soil, perlite, hydro, etc. )
- The hybrid's flowering period
- Whether you grow your crops in a controlled environment or outdoors
- If you force your cannabis plants to flower early by prematurely reducing their light cycle
All elements considered, your Critical 2.0 feminized cannabis seeds can take anywhere from 3. 5 to 5. 5 months to reach maturity, being harvest-ready by the end of September.
Grow medium: Critical 2.0 feminized hydro or soil?
As a sturdy, easy-to-grow hybrid, Critical 2.0 feminized seeds thrive in both controlled environments and outdoors. Cultivating these cannabis seeds indoors in:
- Organic soil promotes terpene production, ultimately enhancing the cannabis' aroma profile.
- A hydroponics setup encourages vigorous growth, increasing the overall yield and potency.
For the best results, though, it's wise to grow these marijuana seeds outdoors. In an outdoor environment, under optimal conditions, plants grown from Critical 2.0 fem seeds have the potential to produce up to 46 oz. /plant of potent cannabis.
What is the average height of Critical 2.0 feminized plants?
As a sativa-dominant hybrid, plants grown from fem Critical 2.0 seeds maintain a relatively small stature, seldom exceeding five feet in height. Even though their small size makes them ideal for indoor and stealth cultivation, their extreme smell makes odor control essential if discretion is an issue.
Where can I find pictures of Critical 2.0 feminized marijuana?
While we post many feminized Critical 2.0 cannabis seed, plant, and flower images on our product pages, these are often not enough to satiate the curiosity of avid growers. If you're seeking more visual appeasement of this gorgeous hybrid, please feel free to sign up to Homegrown Diaries. This platform, designed by Homegrown Cannabis Co. , provides you and thousands of like-minded individuals from across the world to share:
- Your passion for growing marijuana
- Various grow reports
- Your cultivating experience experimenting with Critical 2.0 fem seeds and many other premium-quality cannabis strains
- Marijuana cultivation tricks, hints, and tips
- Tons of homegrown images
Where is the best place to buy Critical 2.0 feminized seeds in the USA?
Americans are limited to two legal options from which to purchase cannabis seeds: state-licensed dispensaries and online seed banks. While your local dispensary is a valid option, there are some negative aspects you need to consider before buying from them, including:
- They tend to be significantly more expensive.
- You seldom find the marijuana seeds you're looking for.
- More often than not, their products don't come with any guarantees.
The best place for Americans to shop for cannabis seeds is from the leading online seed bank, Homegrown Cannabis Co. As a rule, we strive toward:
- Providing our clients with market-related prices on all our premium-quality and germination guaranteed cannabis seeds.
- Running frequent two-for-one sales on all our premium cultivars, making our prices even more cost-effective.
- Dealing with all orders swiftly, packaging and shipping them to any destination within US borders.
What's the difference between Critical 2.0 feminized, regular, and autoflower seeds?
To the uninitiated, all cannabis seeds are the same. Although they're all bred for the same purpose (marijuana production), there are distinct variations between the three main types you must familiarize yourself with. Failure to do so can easily mean the difference between successfully raising a marijuana crop or ruining it. The primary distinctions between regular, autoflower, and feminized Critical 2.0 seeds are:
- Regular Critical 2.0 seeds are completely natural photoperiod specimens. These seeds can develop into male and female plants, making them highly sought after by cultivators for breeding purposes.
- Autoflower Critical 2.0 seeds contain ruderalis genetics mixed into their gene pool, giving them the ability to switch over into the flowering period regardless of their light exposure. Although some experience is necessary to grow these non-photoperiod specimens, they typically have a shorter blooming phase and overall life span. Growing multiple crops per season is possible with these marijuana seeds.
- Feminized Critical 2.0 seeds are genetically modified photoperiod specimens. These cannabis seeds develop into female-only plants 99% of the time, greatly eliminating the risk of exposing your crop to accidental pollination.
Are there any other names for Critical 2.0 feminized seeds?
The 2.0 in Critical 2.0 feminized seeds indicate that this hybrid is the revamped version of the original. The hybrid is a modern take on the iconic Big Bud cultivar and shares many similarities with other Critical strains such as Critical and Critical+. Upon hearing the moniker Critical, the strain Critical Mass also often comes to mind. Don't be mistaken by these cultivars, though. Critical 2.0 fem seeds are a cannabis strain in their own right, for which there are no aliases to date.
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Critical 2.0 feminized pics, and any Critical 2.0 feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough Critical 2.0 feminized marijuana images; those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to buy bulk Critical 2.0 feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Critical 2.0 fem seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company; we are an American cannabis brand.