Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- BIG flavors, BIG high, BIG yields.
- 25% THC, enough to floor a rhino.
- Limonene-dominant with notes of strawberry ice-cream.
- 28oz weed per seed means very happy scales!
- HUGELY popular strain.
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $115
|Lineage||Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie|
|Yield Indoor||18 - 21 oz/m2|
|Yield Outdoor||28 oz/plant|
|Height||39 - 59 inches|
|Flowering Time||8-10 Weeks|
|Grows||Greenhouse Indoor Outdoor|
|Medical||Anxiety Arthritis Depression Insomnia Migranes Stress|
|Effects||Creative Euphoric Giggly Hungry Relaxed Sleepy|
|Flavor||Berry Earthy Sweet Vanilla|
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $115 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake is an awesome cross of Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies. She's a 70/30 indica-dominant hybrid that delivers BIG flavors, BIG highs, and BIG yields.
The connoisseur-quality flavors genuinely complement the high, adding an extra dimension to the long-lasting, full-body relaxation. She's a true toker's cultivar.
But we have lots of feminized seeds capable of delivering a super-relaxing stone, so what else drew Eric to his Wedding Cake? What else made Eric fall in love with this strain? And why, with 261 indica or indica-dominant strains to choose from, did Wedding Cake come out on top?
What are Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds?
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds deliver the finest Wedding Cake you're ever likely to experience.
While Wedding Cake is a plant for the more experienced grower, the feminized seeds will make things a little easier. No more male plants to look out for. No more worrying about pollination!
Using fems makes things cheaper, too. You won't need to buy double the amount of seeds you need. You also won't need to invest time, money and effort growing 12 plants, only to throw out 6!
Want to grow 6 Wedding Cakes? Buy an 8-pack of feminized seeds. Grow smart!
Your Homegrown seeds have a huge advantage over clones, too.
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds pop a taproot, the natural progenitor of a solid, healthy rootball.
Clones don't have taproots. They do, however, have a tendency to inherit problems from their mothers, and they sit on dispensary shelves while hundreds of growers and tokers walk past with who-knows-what on their clothes.
Tip: if you do use clones, make sure you quarantine them before moving them into a space with other plants.
A better tip: grow from seed!
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds are the best way to fully enjoy the grow. The best way to grow strong, healthy plants.
What are the effects of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized weed?
If you're looking for a night of pure indulgence and blissful relaxation followed by deep, restful sleep, Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake should be your first choice.
While it may be a well-balanced hybrid, it leans heavily toward its indica genetics, making it a powerful specimen designed to knock you flat on your back.
It indulges the taste buds with a super sweet, earthy aroma while teasing the mind with mental relaxation and warm sedation. Consumers value this cultivar for its deeply relaxing, soothing impact, claiming that ganja from these marijuana seeds is an ideal bedtime companion or after-work treat.
The cerebral buzz sets in quickly and intensely when smoking Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake. Shortly after, you'll experience a warm, relaxing heaviness spreading from your head to your feet, signaling the body-stones' arrival.
As time progresses, this feeling slowly intensifies, leading to a full-on couch-lock.
The mental stimulation persists during this stage, causing you to experience a heightened appreciation of music, colors, and images. Eventually, the physical and psychoactive effects will merge, inducing creativity.
This cultivar loves giggles and munchies, making it an ideal strain to enjoy with friends while laughing and snacking. After long hours of amusement, you'll slip gently towards the open arms of a highly-satisfactory sleep.
A little too much Wedding Cake can cause cottonmouth and dry eyes, so it's wise to stay hydrated at all times. You may also experience paranoia or anxiety, so please be careful to toke within your limits.
What does Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized weed smell like?
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake is a terpene powerhouse, with high levels of the following terps:
- Caryophyllene (black pepper, cloves, antioxidant).
- Linalool (floral, lavender, relaxing).
- Pinene (pine, rosemary, analgesic).
- Humele (hoppy, woody, anti-inflammatory).
- Beta Phellandrene (pepper, mint, anti-microbial)
- Myrcene (pepper, spice, calming).
- Limonene (citrus fruit, anxiety & stress relief).
- Terpinolene (piney, floral, uplifting).
These plants smell amazing in a greenhouse, intense in a tent, and sublime outdoors.
Walking around big, flowering Wedding Cakes on a warm summer evening is one of life's rare but hugely enjoyable pleasures.
A pleasure you too can enjoy, thanks to Eric Brandstad.
The sticky colas are sharp, skunky and sweet, warming as they cure, developing a softer, cookie-dough smell.
And she's so nice in the bowl!
The smoke envelops the tongue with a rich burst of tangy, fruity flavors, smoothed with a touch of cream.
Earthy notes appear on the exhale, leaving a lingering, subtle yet refreshing taste on the lips.
It's a super-high quality smoke, and no more than you deserve after nailing Eric's Wedding Cake.
How to germinate Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds
With various germination techniques available, how do you choose the right one?
At Homegrown Cannabis Co., we believe the key to successfully germinating your Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds lies with simplicity.
That's why we endorse the paper towel approach and urge our customers to do the same.
Here's a step-by-step breakdown of this straightforward cannabis seed germination technique:
- Step 1: Gather everything you need—your selection of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds, some paper towels, bottled or sterilized water, dinner plates, tweezers.
- Step 2: Thoroughly wet two paper towels and wring out excess water.
- Step 3: Place the first paper towel on the dinner plate.
- Step 4: Using the tweezers, lay your batch of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds on top, roughly an inch apart.
- Step 5: Cover your marijuana seeds with the second paper towel and add more water if necessary.
- Step 6: Carefully lift the paper towels and wipe down any water that might be pooling on the plate. Top with a second plate.
- Step 7: Place your prepped cannabis seeds in a warm, dark place like a drawer or kitchen cabinet, but remember to check on them periodically to ensure they're still moist. Don't let them dry out!
- Step 8: Your batch of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds should sprout within 24 to 120 hours.
- Step 9: As soon as your marijuana seeds have popped a taproot , they're ready to be planted. Using the tweezers, gently pick them up and place them root first in their new surroundings.
Disclaimer: The germination guarantee offered by Homegrown Cannabis Co. is subject to the cultivator using the paper towel approach as discussed in our germination guide. Using any other sprouting technique may void this warranty.
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds grow guide
While cultivating Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds may not be rocket science, it does require some grow-how to raise these plants successfully.
Sticking to its indica genetics, the weed plants cultivated from these marijuana seeds typically grow thick and bushy emerald-colored foliage.
This cultivar's most appealing feature is the huge, bleached-blonde-colored colas, with their many cone-shaped buds thickly coated with crystalline trichomes.
Due to this strain's dense structure, regular pruning and trimming are necessary to ensure the flowers receive ample light and that they're well-aerated.
To bring out the best in the nuggets, you need to keep these plants well-nourished with a healthy dose of magnesium and calcium and maintain a comfortable grow room temperature.
Fortunately, weed plants grown from these cannabis seeds respond positively to Sea of Green cultivating techniques, meaning a more potent and higher yield.
During the blooming stage, plants grown from Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds pour all their energy into budding and resin production.
Grown in a controlled environment, these weed plants require eight to ten weeks to complete their flowering period.
Outdoor cultivators that germinated and planted their marijuana seeds on time can rely on harvesting their crop by mid to late October.
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds are well suited for indoor cultivation.
As an indica-dominant hybrid, you can rest assured they won't occupy too much vertical space.
It's crucial to maintain a grow room temperature averaging around 70°F and keep the relative humidity in check to get the most out of your crop.
Come harvest time; cultivators can expect a generous yield of 18–21 oz./㎡ of trichome-rich weed.
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds prefer a Mediterranean-type climate characterized by dry, warm summers when cultivated outdoors.
Growing these cannabis seeds outside, in a sunny location and without any space constraints, enables these weed plants to grow larger, producing higher yields.
Outdoor growers need to be vigilant and protect their crops against pests, mold, disease, and nature itself.
Raised under optimal conditions, well-cared-for plants will reward the grower with up to 28 oz./plant of mouthwatering, resinous weed.
What are the strain genetics of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds?
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized is the delicious budchild of the renowned Cherry Pie and legendary Girl Scout Cookies.
With THC levels averaging around 25%, this indica-dominant hybrid is every bit as potent as its parents.
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds: Frequently asked questions
Try as we may, it's near impossible to quench everyone's thirst for knowledge.
We took it on ourselves to answer the most frequently asked Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds questions in advance.
Should we fail to provide the answer you seek, please feel free to contact us online.
Where can I get free Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds?
At Homegrown Cannabis Co., you'll find not only exceptionally well-priced, premium-quality marijuana seeds but also the occasional BOGO (buy one get one) deals on all our strains.
Unfortunately, these two-for-one offers are rarely available on Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds.
Can a beginner grow Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds?
Eric's Wedding Cake is a cultivar best suited to more advanced growers.
What is the flowering time of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized?
Cultivators growing Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds indoors can expect a generous yield of 18–21 oz./㎡ of resinous weed after a flowering period of 8–10 weeks.
When grown outdoors, these cannabis seeds will reward growers with up to 28 oz./plant of deliciously sticky weed by mid to late October.
How long do Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds take to germinate?
Using the paper towel approach, as detailed in our germination guide, your batch of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds should sprout within 24 to 120 hours.
Should any of the marijuana seeds fail to pop, please feel free to contact customer support at Homegrown Cannabis Co. online for a replacement order.
How long does it take for Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized to develop from seeds to harvest?
The time it takes for Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds to become harvest-ready depends on various factors, including:
- The cannabis seeds' flowering time
- Whether you're raising your batch of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds indoors or outside
- The cultivar's phenotype
- Your preferred growing medium (coco, hydro, soil, etc.)
- Whether your force your crop to flower by prematurely altering its light exposure
Considering these factors, Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds can take anywhere from four to seven-and-a-half months to develop from seedling to harvest-ready.
Grow medium: Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized hydro or soil?
Under the right conditions, Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds do equally well indoors and outside.
Depending on your level of expertise and preference, it's best to grow these marijuana seeds:
- Outdoors in organic soil for a richer terpene profile, resulting in an enhanced fragrance and aroma.
- Indoors in a hydro setup combined with the Sea of Green technique for more vigorous growth, ultimately enhancing the weeds potency and increasing the yield.
What is the average height of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized plants?
Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds lean heavily toward indica growth characteristics.
Indoors, these cannabis seeds develop into small, squat plants, typically between 3 and 5 feet tall, with a thick, bushy structure. You can expect double this height outdoors.
Cultivating techniques such as Sea of Green and regular trimming and pruning are advised when growing this strain.
Where can I find pictures of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized marijuana?
You can find an excellent selection of stunning Eric Brandstand's Wedding Cake feminized seeds, plant, and flower images on this product page.
If those don't satisfy your appetite, you're welcome to subscribe to Homegrown Diaries, where you're bound to find loads more funky images of this exceptional cultivar.
Designed with the consumer in mind, Homegrown Diaries provides our consumers with a platform where they can share their passion for weed cultivation through:
- Growing hints, tricks, and tips
- Cultivation journals
- Tons of stunning cannabis images
Where is the best place to buy Eric Brandstand's Wedding Cake feminized seeds in the USA?
Eric Brandstand's Wedding Cake feminized seeds are only available at the Homegrown Cannabis Co.
What type of cannabis seed is the best - Feminized, autoflower, or regular?
The best type of marijuana seed is the variant with which you feel most comfortable, subsequently making it easier to raise your crop successfully.
Each variant does have its unique selling points, though:
- Feminized seeds produce female-only plants, eliminating the gender battle otherwise associated with cannabis cultivation.
- Autoflower seeds usually contain ruderalis genetics making them non-photoperiod plants, meaning that they'll transition into the flowering stage regardless of their light exposure.
- Regular seeds are completely natural and capable of producing both male and female offspring, an attribute highly valued by cultivators that enjoy cross-breeding cannabis strains.
It's crucial to experiment with all three types of marijuana seeds to establish which variant works best for you.
When searching for cannabis seeds online, we commonly make spelling mistakes, leading to inferior or wrong products.
Avoiding the following common typing errors will help prevent you from wasting money on the wrong item:
- Eric Brandstad's Weeding Cake feminized seeds
- Eric Beandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds
- Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake femmed seeds
- Eric Brandstad's Weddin Cake feminized seeds
- Eric Brandstad's Wedding Coke feminized seeds
- Erik Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds
For the best results, use "Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds" when searching in Google.
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized pics and any Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough of Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized images; those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to buy bulk Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Eric Brandstad's Wedding Cake feminized seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company; we are an American cannabis brand.