Oregon Peach Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Peachy and profoundly calming
- 20% THC syncs a gentle head buzz with smooth body relaxation
- Earthy and peachy aromas with a sugary aftertaste
- Short plants delivering 12oz inside or out
- A best-seller
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $99
|Flowering Time||8-10 Weeks|
|Medical||Anxiety Arthritis Depression Inflammation Migraines Stress|
|Effects||Energetic Euphoric Focused Relaxed Uplifted|
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $99 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
Oregon Peach seeds are among the best-selling strains in the United States. They produce delicious buds that recreational users favor because of their revitalizing and energizing effects. Many medical marijuana patients claim the herb provides relief for various ailments.
Plants from Oregon Peach seeds are resistant to pests and diseases and forgive common novice mistakes, making them perfect for beginner cultivators. Raising feminized seeds gives you female bud producers and no males, making the growing process hassle-free.
Oregon Peach feminized seeds offer an amazing experience for users and gardeners because of their mysterious genetics. Read on to learn more about the strain.
What are Oregon Peach feminized cannabis seeds?
The origins of feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds are a mystery. Many believe it to be the offspring of Oregon Afghani and an undisclosed cultivar. The strain displays OG Kush effects, and its shape and structure indicate Afghani genetics.
Oregon Peach seeds are feminized, meaning they don't have male chromosomes. The genetically-altered beans grow into female plants that produce the tasty buds cultivators and users seek.
Feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds develop into robust plants that only grow as tall as 3.5 feet. You get dark green, pepper-shaped nugs with light green streaks and bright orange pistils when they mature. The gorgeous buds with milky white trichomes are a sight to behold.
New cultivators can grow Oregon Peach feminized seeds as the plants are resilient and require little protection from pests and diseases. Novice mistakes won't harm your crops.
As the name indicates, the herb has a peach-like flavor that's more musky than sweet. It leaves tokers with a spicy aftertaste that's a delight to savor.
Buds from feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds are excellent for new users as they offer a buzz that doesn't overwhelm them. When toking, you experience a mild blissful feeling, accompanied by a clear mind and focus. Medically, patients claim relief from anxiety, depression, and pain.
Here's a quick look at the herb's attributes:
- Type: Indica dominant
- THC: 16–20%
- CBD: 1%
- Top reported effects: Balanced, relaxing
- Top reported flavors: Intense, peach, fruity
- Dominant terpene: Limonene
- Flowering time: 8–9 weeks
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Yield: Indoors 14–19 oz./m2, outdoors 14–21 oz. per plant
What are the Oregon Peach feminized seeds effects?
Nugs from Oregon Peach feminized seeds are moderately potent compared to high-THC strains. With THC levels between 16% and 20%, the herb offers a mild mental stimulation before the full-body indica effects kick in.
The cultivar is perfect for first-timers as it doesn't overpower you. Although the buzz hits fast, the cerebral sensation is gentle. You feel revitalized and mentally enlivened.
As your mind clears, your ability to focus improves, inspiring you to be more productive. It's an excellent time to get tasks done. Do them quickly, though, as the physical indica effects of the Oregon Peach feminized seeds soon take over, relaxing your body from head to toe.
You don't get glued to the couch as the sensation isn't intense. It's possible to remain active with some effort, but it won't be long before the lazy feeling makes you decide to give in and chill.
Before toking buds from Oregon Peach feminized seeds, have a bowl of snacks close by to prepare for the munchies effect to hit.
Although the experience of toking buds from feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds is subtle, the general advice of using weed in moderation applies. Using the herb in low doses allows you to enjoy the pleasurable session without adverse side effects.
It's normal when using cannabis to experience dry mouth and irritated eyes. Drinking plenty of water during the session and applying OTC eye drops take care of the symptoms.
What does the Oregon Peach feminized smell like?
Breaking apart nugs from feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds fills your nose with a sweet yet musky peach fragrance with earthy undertones.
When lighting up, prepare to savor the sweetness of peach accompanied by a spicy flavor in your mouth. As you exhale, the taste subsides, leaving a sugary aftertaste that lingers. Lovers of fruity tokes will take delight in the experience and long for another puff.
How to germinate Oregon Peach feminized seeds
Germinate your Oregon Peach seeds before sowing them to give your crops an excellent start in their life cycle. This vital part of the growth process ensures your plants have strong taproots to develop.
The simple technique in our germination guide can help you with the procedure. Watch the instructional video or follow the pictorial steps.
We stand by our method and guarantee a free replacement in the unlikely event any of our feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds don't pop. Record the process and send us your video and pictures to qualify for our germination guarantee.
There are many ways to sprout marijuana seeds, and our paper towel technique is proven effective and delivers results as early as 24 hours from the start.
Prepare the following items:
- Your feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds
- Two sheets of paper towels
- Two dinner plates
- Purified water
- A pair of tweezers
- A spray bottle
Then follow these steps:
- Dampen one of the paper towels. Be careful not to soak it, as too much liquid can rot your cannabis seeds. Wring it to remove any excess water.
- Place it on a dinner plate. Use the tweezers to set your Oregon Peach feminized seeds on it an inch apart.
- Moisten the second paper towel and place it over the marijuana seeds, ensuring they're not wet. Cover the setup with the other dinner plate.
- Store the cannabis seeds in a drawer or anywhere dry and dark.
- Check your Oregon Peach seeds daily to ensure they remain moist. Spray more water, if necessary.
- Remove marijuana seeds with taproots and transplant them carefully to avoid damaging the fragile roots.
Repeat the final two steps until all your Oregon Peach feminized seeds sprout. When using our method, seedlings typically appear within 1–5 days. If you don't see results past that time, contact us for your replacement seeds.
Oregon Peach feminized cannabis seeds grow guide
Oregon Peach seeds are suitable for growers of all skill levels. They develop plants that can handle pests and diseases. They're also resilient, so minor mistakes new gardeners make don't harm the crops.
Plants from feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds don't grow very tall—reaching only up to 3.5 feet—but have very bushy foliage. Implement the Screen of Green (ScrOG) technique as it offers the following benefits:
- Branches get support, so they don't break from the weight of the dense colas.
- The limbs above the screen get more light, producing bigger buds.
- Improves airflow, which helps reduce pests and mold.
- The outstretched branches facilitate work on the plants.
Branches below the screen don't get much light. Prune them and remove dead foliage so the plant can channel resources to energize those above the canopy and deliver higher quality yields.
Grow Oregon Peach feminized seeds indoors or outdoors as they thrive in both environments. When cultivating outside, ensure your plants get lots of sunshine—they flourish in warm climates. With proper care, expect a harvest of 14–21 oz. per plant in the second half of October.
For indoor cultivation of Oregon Peach seeds, ensure the following essential conditions:
- Temperature: Between 70 and 79°F.
- Humidity level: About 40 and 50% during the flowering stage and 10 % lower before harvesting.
- pH: For soil, 6.0–7.0 and hydro, 5.5–6.5.
- Adequate nutrients. Don't overfeed your plants.
When growing feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds in the soil, use the organic type to boost the strain's terpenes, determining bud aroma quality.
Hydroponic systems are more expensive, but you maximize yields from small grow areas. You also have more control over the nutrient levels, reducing the risk of 'nute burn.'
Your indoor garden will deliver 14–19 oz./m2 of fruity-tasting buds in the right environment when given adequate care.
What are the Oregon Peach feminized strain genetics?
As the breeder of Oregon Peach feminized seeds didn't provide any information about the strain's lineage, it remains a mystery. Experts believe the herb results from crossbreeding Oregon Afghani with an unknown cultivar.
The strain may be a descendant of the renowned OG Kush because of the similar effects it offers. Its structure and shape hint at Afghani genetics. Until more information is available, the origins of Oregon Peach seeds remain open to speculation.
Wellness and Oregon Peach feminized seeds
The psychological boost and blissful feelings from toking buds from feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds can potentially help people dealing with stress and depression. Having the mental clarity and focus to complete tasks makes it possible to reduce work-related anxiety.
The indica body-relaxing effects of nugs from Oregon Peach seeds may relieve those with fatigue and chronic pain. Users with insomnia might benefit from the calming sensation that leads to a deep slumber.
The munchies effect from toking buds from Oregon Peach feminized seeds could help people with appetite loss and nausea enjoy a more substantial meal.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Oregon Peach feminized marijuana seeds: Frequently asked questions
Review our experts' responses to frequently asked questions for more information on feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds. Contact our support team if you require further clarification.
What are regular, feminized, and autoflower seeds?
If you want lots of smokable buds, grow feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds. They offer a fuss-free cultivation experience because they don't have male chromosomes. The marijuana seeds produce all-female crops, making it unnecessary to identify genders and removing pollinators.
You can also get the following types of cannabis seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co.:
- Regular seeds are natural. There's an equal chance of producing plants of both sexes. Breeders favor these marijuana seeds because they want to propagate new ones and hybrids.
- Plants from autoflower seeds are usually smaller and offer lower yields. They don't rely on light cycle changes to switch from veg to flowering. They begin the transition as they age. You get autos when crossbreeding regular strains with a ruderalis cultivar.
Where can I get free cannabis Oregon Peach feminized seeds?
Vendors offering free cannabis seeds are few, but you can get Oregon Peach feminized seeds freebies here at Homegrown Cannabis Co.
Check out our regular Buy One Get One free (BOGO) deals on our cheap weed seeds page. When the marijuana seeds are on offer, for a limited time, you get a complimentary pack of Oregon Peach seeds for every one you buy.
Here's how the fantastic offer works:
- 4-pack special: Four seeds plus another four free seeds
- 8-pack offer: Eight seeds plus another eight free seeds
- 12-pack deal: 12 seeds plus another 12 free seeds
Can a beginner grow Oregon Peach feminized?
Yes, Oregon Peach seeds are perfect for new growers for several reasons:
- The seeds produce short and sturdy plants resistant to diseases and pests.
- The crops can handle common novice mistakes, so you don't have to worry about damaging them.
- As feminized marijuana seeds, you don't have to identify the sexes to separate and remove the male pollinators.
Growing the herb is fuss-free and rewards you with an abundant yield of smokable nugs.
What is the Oregon Peach feminized flower time?
The flowering period of plants from feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds lasts roughly 8–9 weeks. If you grow them in the Northern Hemisphere, expect to collect nugs in the latter half of October.
Improve bud quality and potency by drying and curing them after harvesting. The vital process reduces harshness and enhances their fragrance.
How long do Oregon Peach feminized seeds take to germinate?
The germination period varies for cannabis seeds, but your Oregon Peach feminized seeds should sprout taproots within 1–5 days using our paper towel method.
We guarantee a free replacement for any seed that doesn't pop if you follow our guide. Document your process and send us videos and pictures to qualify for the complimentary seeds.
How long does it take Oregon Peach feminized from seeds to harvest?
Your feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds should take about 20 to 23 weeks to complete their life cycle. Here are the four phases these marijuana seeds take from seed to harvest:
- Germination: 1–5 days
- Seedling: 3–4 weeks
- Vegetative: 8–9 weeks
- Flowering: 8–9 weeks
Grow medium: Oregon Peach feminized hydro or soil?
Feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds thrive in hydroponics and soil. The medium you use is a matter of choice.
The former costs more to implement than the latter, and cultivators use it to maximize returns from small grow spaces. In the setup, plants develop quicker. Control how much nutrients you give your plants to avoid overfeeding and “nute burn.”
When growing feminized Oregon Peach cannabis seeds the traditional way, use organic soil to boost the strain's terpenes and enhance your buds' aroma.
Whichever option you use, maintain the following pH levels:
- Soil: 6.0–7.0
- Hydro: 5.5–6.5.
What is the average Oregon Peach feminized height?
Plants from Oregon Peach feminized seeds are stocky and don't usually grow taller than 3.5 feet, making them ideal for indoor cultivation. They have bushy foliage, which benefits from training techniques such as ScrOG to improve airflow and maximize yields.
Where can I find pictures of Oregon Peach feminized marijuana?
Aside from the pictures of plants and buds from Oregon Peach seeds above, view more images on the Oregon Peach Feminized Homegrown Diaries page. It's where other cultivators of the cannabis seeds record their growing progress and post photos and videos of their crops.
Start a diary of your experience as you raise the feminized Oregon Peach marijuana seeds, and share it with fellow marijuana gardeners.
Where is the best place to buy Oregon Peach feminized seeds in the USA?
The best place to buy Oregon Peach seeds is from trusted vendors like us. We have over 20 years of experience supplying cultivators with quality cannabis seeds. Here are other benefits our customers enjoy:
- There's a wide choice of over 500 phenotypes in our seed collection, including many hard-to-find seeds.
- Our germination guarantee provides free seed replacements for those that don't pop.
- Regular promos offer free and cheap cannabis seeds, including Oregon Peach feminized seeds.
- Secure online purchasing system that safeguards your personal and financial data.
- Many popular payment options, including cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
- Speedy and discreet delivery of your seeds to your home.
- A huge online resource of articles by experts on cultivating marijuana.
- Stories from other cannabis growers, sharing their tips and experiences.
Are there any other names for Oregon Peach feminized?
Oregon Peach seeds don't have any nicknames as far as we know.
When searching for the strain, do the following to get accurate results:
- Include “feminized seeds” in the name, as “Oregon Peach” may refer to a fruit or a dessert.
- Avoid misspellings such as "Organ Peach" and "Oregon Peace."
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Oregon Peach feminized pics and any Oregon Peach feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough Oregon Peach feminized images, those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to stock buy bulk Oregon Peach feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Oregon Peach feminized seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company, we are an American cannabis brand.