Purple Star Killer Feminized
- Easy To Grow
- Heavy Yields
- Grows Anywhere
- Gentle euphoric high
- Classic earthy smell of Kush
- 500 gm/plant
Purple Kush and Star Killer, individually, are premium Indica hybrids that offer outstanding benefits. Aside from psychedelic and medicinal effects, both are also remarkably easy to cultivate. Combining these two, on the other hand, led to the birth ... Read More
Pay by ACH
Pay by Email
- Pay by Bank
- Pay by Mail
- Pay by Crypto
- Pay by Phone
With tracking supplied
Or like for like replacement
FREE SHIPPING OVER $90
Over $90 to all 50 states
With over 20 years of experience in the cannabis industry, we have the grow-how from the experts!
We deliver high-quality, fast-germinating seeds with impeccable and stabilized genetics swiftly and discreetly worldwide at a competitive price.
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH/eCheck: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle, GPay and Cashapp.
- Pay by Bank: We offer bank transfer and counter deposit or billpay also. You will receive detailed instructions in your order confirmation email.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how. Learn how to pay by Bitcoin with our guide.
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
Germination Instructions - Follow our Germination Guide and your seeds should show a taproot within 48 hours.
Germination Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate following our instructions, contact our support team and we will offer a replacement for free. Find more detailed information on FAQ's section.
Purple Star Killer Feminized
STRAIN PROFILE Purple Star Killer Feminized
Purple Star Killer Feminized Profile by Kyle Kushman
Purple Kush and Star Killer, individually, are premium Indica hybrids that offer outstanding benefits. Aside from psychedelic and medicinal effects, both are also remarkably easy to cultivate. Combining these two, on the other hand, led to the birth of a new variety that takes distinct traits from both sides.
• Purple Kush. From Oakland, California, this Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani cross is beautiful in appearance and pleasantly fragrant. Although it comes with high THC levels, its long-lasting blissful, relaxing effects are manageable and rarely overbearing. Moreover, it can be used to alleviate pain, stress, as well as a means to chill and sleep.
• Star Killer. A highly accomplished Indica as proven by its capturing the 2016 Colorado Cannabis Cup Best Hybrid Flower category. Like Purple Kush, it also displays stunning coloration. Beneath the appearance, it also possesses the ability to deliver a relaxing high. A cross of Mazar and Blueberry OG, its Afghani roots ensures that the plant is resilient and resistant to many pests and diseases.
Purple Star Killer can be obtained as feminized seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co. - one of the reputable online seed banks. These are high-quality seeds sourced from a stabilized mother and has high germination rates. It also has among the highest percentage of female turnouts in the industry.
Growing Purple Star Killer from Feminized Seeds
Obtaining Purple Star Killer from Homegrown Cannabis Co. is an assurance that the seeds would sprout in a day or two. It grows into a compact plant that tends to be bushy. Vertical space is not likely to be an issue at all. On the other hand, the lateral spacing needs some management, especially when the foliage grows dense.
Mainly due to the Afghani heritage, this plant is highly resilient and could tolerate common beginner mistakes. Adjustments do have to be made promptly. In particular, it could experience high levels of stress when the temperature or the pH level is too high. Other than these concerns, nurturing it is straightforward and does not require advanced techniques in cannabis cultivation.
It is highly adaptable to the “Sea of Green” training method. Under this setup, and illuminated by 600 watts HPS, it produces dense buds covered in glistening trichomes. During the pre-flowering phase, it is best to exercise due diligence and identify the gender of the plants. The primary objective is to rule out any males. Even though these are feminized seeds, there is still a slim chance that a male might show up. On average, a well-cared and well-provided garden would yield 450 grams of buds per square meter after 8-9 weeks of flowering.
In the outdoors, this strain thrives best in a dry, warm climate. Usually, it can be harvested by mid-October. At best, it could yield up to 500 grams per plant.
Fragrance and Flavor
One thing to expect from this strain is the classic earthy smell of Kush with a sweet, citrusy note. It is further accentuated by the fruity flavors of grape and berry.
Purple Star Killer is one notch under insanity. It delivers an intense experience yet manageable, as long as the dosage is kept within moderation.
For a heavy Indica-leaning strain, it acts surprisingly quick, delivering a gentle cerebral buzz. In a short time, it promotes clarity of mind as well as creativity. Moreover, it ushers in the sense of happiness.
In this regard, Purple Star Killer could be regarded as a happy strain. Meanwhile, the physical effects could take anywhere from 20-30 minutes to kick into the body. In bring calm to the muscles, it eases away tensions. As a result, it complements the cerebral high by further uplifting the mood.
In small to moderate dosage, the body stone could prove to be an intensely relaxing experience in which the will to move dissipates. A high enough dose is guaranteed couch-lock.
For most people, Purple Star Killer is synonymous with bliss and tranquility. However, it also induces some discomforts - primarily cottonmouth, dry eyes, and bloodshot eyes. It could also cause dizziness too. Once the THC level is too high, its effects could be overbearing. Overconsumption may result in feeling paranoid or anxious.
For stress relief, Purple Star Killer can work wonders by providing a gentle euphoric high. It is not only the psychoactive effects that give comfort but also other compounds that bring calm. Even for more severe cases, such as PTSD and bipolar disorder, this strain has an antipsychotic property to help. Moreover, it can help patients cope with anxiety and depression.
As the full-bodied high reaches its peak, so too are its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It can provide a reprieve from pains caused by many ailments.
Once lost in tranquility, this high-THC medicinal strain induces sleepiness, which benefits patients with a sleep disorder.
Purple Star Killer Feminized Seeds
When choosing cannabis, a few things come to mind with appearance being the least important yet often considered. It should possess plentiful cannabinoids and terpenes. More importantly, its chemotype should be one that delivers an exceptional experience - be it for recreational or medical use. To this end, Purple Star Killer proves to be a winner.
In the garden, the feminized seeds provided by Homegrown Cannabis Co. will germinate in less than 2 days. It has remarkable growth patterns that are forgiving in nature and thus favors beginners. Once mature, it can produce an abundant yield of stunning purple-hued buds.