Strawberry Banana Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- A sweet and savory taste sensation
- Chill out after a long, hard day - around 18% THC
- As the name suggests, tropical fruit with buttery cheese
- Cultivate them indoors for up to 18oz/m2
- 5-star reviews
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $99
|Lineage||Strawberry Banana x Cheese|
|Yield Indoor||18 oz/m2|
|Yield Outdoor||14 oz/plant|
|Height||39 - 63 inches|
|Flowering Time||8-10 Weeks|
|Grows||Greenhouse Indoor Outdoor|
|Medical||Anxiety Arthritis Depression Insomnia Migranes Stress|
|Effects||Creative Euphoric Focused Relaxed Uplifted|
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $99 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
Can you imagine the flavors and aromas you'll be experiencing with just a toke from a blunt of cannabis from Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds? Even if you're not a rooter for sweet fruity delights mixed with savory flavors, you'll enjoy puffing and growing this strain.
When cannabis seeds heaven handed out a potent high, hassle-free growth, and a unique flavor profile, this cultivar stood first in line—these buds equally satisfy the senses and cultivating needs. The substantial THC levels and little CBD present in Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized buds provide you with top-of-the-range effects that keep you coming back for more.
Strawberry, Banana Kush, and Cheese genetics complement this cultivar with tropical infusions of berries, bananas, and creamy, buttery cheese. Simultaneously, the indica induced effects embrace the mind with calming euphoria and a heavy body stone of relaxed sensations. Feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co. assure the credibility of growing quality feminized seeds.
What are Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized cannabis seeds?
Crossing the genetics of three exceptional strains—Strawberry, Banana Kush, and Cheese—created marijuana seeds of fruity delight. Feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds grow into robust female crops that produce delectable trichome-covered buds.
With award-winning qualities from Strawberry Banana (also known as Strawnana) marijuana seeds, this cultivar is a hit among cannabis enthusiasts gracing every puff with the sweetest fruity notes. The sativa genes from Strawberry give the cannabis from Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds its happy and creative buzz. Banana Kush holds on to its indica traits empowering tokers with a soothing head high after a quick release of euphoric effects.
Cheese contributes with its stellar Skunk #1, Afghani, and White Widow genes by providing a smooth, creamy smoke. Also adding deep tones of euphoria, quickly followed by a pleasant body high of heavy relaxation.
Combining the genetics from these three strains gave rise to a tasty cultivar like that grown from Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds. This marijuana produces buds packed with flavor and potent effects.
Taste the tropical infusions of sweet fruity notes upon every puff as Strawberry and Banana genetics contribute profoundly to its zesty essence. Cheese encapsulates this flavor profile with its butter blended cheddar cheese-like extracts.
Cannabis fans find this cultivar easy to manage with its tenacious growing characteristics. Thanks to the hardy qualities it possesses, these average-height bushy crops adapt well to unfavorable cultivation conditions before bowing out. Consumers who use the herb for reasons other than recreational purposes report that it has several medicinal and therapeutic properties.
What are the Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds effects?
The similarities between the fruits and condiments in the name of Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds have common qualities to the effects experienced when puffing on a blunt. Strawberries provide energy and happiness, bananas improve mood, leaving you relaxed and happy, and cheese just melts when heated, like a delicious toasty. A great snack idea for the munchies that are to follow.
In the same way, energized euphoric and creative spells power the mind, followed by a sense of calm that overcomes the body—melting away any matter of concern in one single moment of contentment. Toking on buds produced from feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds is ideal for day or nighttime use. Whereas a puff during the day isn't a bad choice, you'd rather want to tap into the effects after a long stressful day. An inevitable slumber is a final stretch of the effects.
The initial release is a calm, euphoric buzz that inspires the creative streak in you. After a few puffs, harmonious and happy thoughts compel the mind. Creative energy fuels you mentally while focus and awareness are enhanced. Colors appear more vivid, sounds become clearer, and the sense of touch turns deeply perceptive. The uplifting feeling is short-lived and replaced by a melting body high of complete relaxation. As the sensations move through your being from the neck down, any negative energy is ditched.
Courtesy of Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds' indica inheritance, a couch lock session is emanant. A keen desire to fulfill the hunger sweeps in, so keeping snacks near is a good idea. THC levels of 20–22% in the buds produced from Strawberry Banana Cheese fem seeds explain the potency of this cultivar. Novice users and those who've previously experienced sensitivity or low tolerance to THC should puff in moderation.
Minor side effects are cottonmouth and dry mouth—keeping hydrated throughout your smoke helps alleviate these. Overindulgence can lead to more unpleasant discomforts like dizziness, elevated anxiety, and paranoia.
What does the Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized smell like?
Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized buds burst with pleasant combinations of sweet tropical, earthy aromas and overtones of nutty infused butter blends of cheesy notes. Upon every exhale, the olfactory nerves are pleasantly surprised with a combination of sweet yet savory smells. Whereas these scents are prominent in a blunt rolled with buds of Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized, it's possible to pick up other subtle tones thanks to the rich terpene profile:
- Alpha Cedrene provides notes of fresh, lightly woody zests.
- Alpha Pinene dubs it with pine.
- Beta-Caryophyllene brings in the spicy notes.
- Borneol contributes to the fresh minty aromas.
- Cadinene for its fresh woody smells.
- Camphene for the earthy, woodsy, pine fir needles.
- Citral for the lemongrass and lemon aromas masking the smell of skunky smoke.
- Eugenol with its peppery, spicy, clove leaf oil scents.
- Farnasene for the sweet, woody, berry, fruity flavors.
- Fenchol for pine, lemon, camphor scents.
- Humulene for its earthy fragrance.
- Myrcene for its earthy, herbal, clove aromas.
- Ocimene sweet fruity, citrusy flavor and strong earth, woody, herbal notes.
Combining these terpenes created the aromatic smells that emit from the buds of Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds.
How to germinate Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds?
Your growing journey begins with germinating your Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds. Successful germination ensures a healthy plant that provides a bountiful harvest. Before we look at the method, let's run through some helpful tips:
- Use top-quality seeds. Healthy ones have hard, brown casings with dark stripes. Homegrown Cannabis Co. seed bank stocks a variety of these. Green seeds won't germinate.
- Germination temperatures vary between 70–90℉, and humidity levels are between 80 and 90%.
- Scarify your Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds to kick start germination. Alternatively, soak them in water for 24 hours to soften the hard outer shell.
- Store unused marijuana seeds in a zip lock bag in the fridge. Doing this mimics the change of seasons of the environment.
- The taproot that appears during germination of your Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds is what develops into the main stem—handling it with care is vital when planting your germinated cannabis seeds into the soil.
The following elements must be present for seeds to germinate successfully:
Here are a few items you'll need to gather before getting started with your feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds growing journey.
- Two sheets of non-porous paper towels
- Two plates
- Your seeds
- A spray bottle with purified room temperature water
With all the above at hand, you're ready to begin with the method:
- Spray the paper towels with water from the spray bottle. Enough to dampen and not saturate it.
- Place one of the paper towels on top of one of the plates.
- Using the tweezers, gently place the Strawberry Banana Cheese fem seeds on the damp paper towel.
- Place the other paper towel over the seeds but don't compress them.
- Cover the setup with the second plate to create a dark space and put it in a cupboard with warm temperatures of 72℉.
- Check the setup every few hours until you see the taproot appearing—spray the towels if they appear to be dry.
- Once the little roots appear, your cannabis seeds have successfully germinated and are ready to be planted into soil.
- Use the tweezer to handle the seeds when moving them into their growing medium.
- After being planted in soil, seeds should begin to sprout within 1–4 days.
Your Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized cannabis seeds have now transitioned and are in full motion to grow into robust crops. For optimal results, check out the homegrown Cannabis Co. germination guide.
Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds grow guide
The seedlings that sprout from Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds establish new growth conditions. Keeping the relative humidity levels at 60–70% is vital. Daytime temperatures at this stage should be 71–82℉ and nighttime 64–71℉. Newbies or seasoned cultivators can raise these easy-to-grow crops. Their resilient nature allows for novice mistakes, bad weather conditions, pests, mold, and mildew.
Crops produced from Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds grow up to 5 ft tall and are exceptionally high-yielding plants. Their bushy structure makes them ideal to fit in a grow tent or an indoor garden. The colas boast densely packed buds covered in thick crystal-like trichomes, showing off exactly how potent a smoke from this cultivar will be.
Growing feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds indoors allows growers to control the environment like temperatures, humidity, and airflow. Cheese genetics allow these crops to grow laterally, making them ideal for using the Screen of Green (ScrOG) training system.
Adapting the ScrOG setup maximizes yield production per square foot—allowing the utilization of every bit of space you have to cultivate your crops. The plants' branches grow horizontally, allowing more light exposure to the flower nodes.
Cultivating Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized cannabis seeds in nutrient-rich organic soil boosts terpene production, which increases the potency and flavors of the buds. Choosing hydroponics further boosts their growth rate. Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized plants prefer warm temperate climates with lots of sun exposure when growing outdoors.
The indica genetics of this strain permits a faster flowering period of these hybrids. After eight weeks in this stage, they present cultivators with bountiful yields of 14 oz./m² indoors and 11 oz./plant outdoors.
Homegrown Cannabis Co's Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds are feminized and reduce the chances of male plants growing among your beauties—given that no other males are lurking around within a close range of their territory.
It's vital to provide your Strawberry Banana Cheese fem seeds with ultimate care right after their germination. Keeping a growing schedule comes in handy to make sure you maintain this throughout their growth cycle. Jot down the following so that you're always on top of your game:
- While your cannabis seeds are germinating, prepare your grow space. Decide on whether your crops will grow indoors or outdoors since both environments are ideal for this strain.
- Ensure the pH of your growing mediums is correct. If you're choosing to cultivate in hydroponics, the pH should be 5.5–6.5, and for soil, the ideal pH is 6.0–7.0.
- Don't overwater or overfeed your crops. Using the correct nutrients specifically formulated for marijuana seeds and matured crops is favorable.
- Crops produced from feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds need enough light to sustain their lifespan. Use quality graded lights for indoor growing. For outdoor cultivation, your plants must receive direct sunlight throughout the day.
- If you're opting for indoor growing, keep the grow space clean at all times. Sanitize all tools you use to handle your plants. Cannabis crops are more susceptible to pests and diseases in an unhealthy growing environment.
- Don't collect your buds too early. Know when to harvest your crops to ensure you receive the full reward for your hard work.
What are the Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized strain genetics?
Crossing three extraordinary strains like Strawberry, Banana Kush, and Cheese feminized seeds gave rise to this fruity delight of buttered cheese.Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds carry the lineage of sativa Strawberry with its euphoric mental high and indica driven effects of Banana Kush and Cheese.
The Strawberry strain adds many features to Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized with its fruity delight flavors, uplifting effects, and easy-to-grow characteristics. The warm notes of freshly baked bananas from Banana Kush make puffing on buds produced from Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds warm and hearty.
Cheese wraps up the effects and flavors of this cultivar with balance. Its powerful cerebral calm rounds off the euphoric buzz pulled in from Strawberry and Banana Kush. Notes of a pleasant stinky cheese lurk around upon every inhale and exhale.
Wellness and Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds
The common use of Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized buds is for recreational purposes. It's good to be informed about the therapeutic benefits that lie beneath the surface too. With an impressive terpene profile like the one this cultivar holds, it's no wonder cannabis enthusiasts tend to blow away on the buds of this herb. With CBD levels of less than 2%, users still have the good fortune of gaining wellness benefits.
The best qualities of alpha-pinene, beta-caryophyllene, humulene, and myrcene assist with the health benefits that many users claim help them therapeutically, mentally, and physically. After puffing on Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized buds, some users with ADHD report being more focused, making it easier to concentrate on tasks.
The sativa input with euphoric and happy effects reportedly assists people suffering from depression. This sensation is lovely since it's not an overwhelming sense of euphoria, but a calming, relaxed, happy feeling. Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized has a 70% indica leaning tendency, contributing to this cultivar's most notable wellness benefit.
The intense relaxed and sedating effects that overcome the body is an excellent prognosis for people suffering from mental health issues. Negative thoughts swiftly leave the mind as the happy calming effects take the lead, with complete relaxation over the body.
It's been reported to act as a suitable analgesic for alleviating headaches, migraines, sciatica, joint pains, back pains, PMS, and muscle cramps. On common grounds for various cannabis seeds strains, puffing on a joint of Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized increases the appetite. This quality is reported to assist users who suffer from eating disorders. The deep sleep that follows calming euphoric and intense relaxed feels is reported to help people with chronic fatigue and insomnia.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advised and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized marijuana seeds: Frequently asked questions
Whether you're a newbie or experienced grower, there'll always be that question you need an answer to. Let's check out the frequently asked ones about feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds.
Where can I get free cannabis Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds?
Well, apart from asking a co-grower, Homegrown Cannabis Co. has you covered with cheap cannabis seeds or promotions such as the buy one get one free offer. Keep a lookout for these as they're generously spread throughout the seed store on the website.
Can a beginner grow Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized?
Crops produced from Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds are one of the easiest strains to grow. Cultivators from any skill level can grow these plants with their resilient nature to novice mistakes and nuances like pests, mold, or mildew. By following the proper grow schedules with regular pruning, the relationship between you and your crops will be a breeze.
What is the Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized flower time?
An advantage of cultivating indica dominant photoperiod crops like Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized is the faster flowering time. In a controlled environment like a grow room or tent, it easily blooms within eight weeks.
How long do Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds take to germinate?
Before starting the germination process, scarifying your seeds gives you germinated cannabis seeds within a day. If you're not applying that method and just starting with the paper towel technique, expect to see a taproot anytime within 24–120 hours. Remember to check out the germination guide on our website to help you every step of the way.
How long does it take Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized from seeds to harvest?
Providing your Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds with their lighting needs determines how long they grow from seed to harvest. After successful germination:
- Week 1–10 in vegetative stage—18/6 (18 hours of light /6 hours of darkness)
- Week 11–19 in flowering stage—12/12 (12 hours of light /12 hours of darkness)
- Week 19 or 20 ready to harvest
Grow medium: Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized hydro or soil?
Whether you choose to grow your feminized Strawberry Banana Cheese seeds in hydroponics or soil is entirely up to you. Both growing mediums are beneficial to the crops' growth cycle. Using soil with optimal nutrients enhances the terpenes in the strain, providing you with tastier and more compelling buds. Hydroponics promotes the growth of crops.
What is the average height?
These bushy crops grow up to 3 ft indoors under favorable growing conditions. Outdoors with enough sunlight and maintenance, these beauties can grow up to a height of 5 ft.
Where can I find pictures of Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized marijuana?
We understand—your search just isn't complete without the visual effects of the strain you're reading about. On this same page, you can view some spectacular images of what the fully-grown Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized crops look like, as well as the dried buds.
Head over to Homegrown Cannabis Co. Homegrown Diaries to check out the growing journeys from real growers who share their cultivating experiences. Once you've got your marijuana seeds, you're welcome to share yours too.
Where is the best place to buy Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds in the USA?
The only place to get your share of reputable Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized seeds is at the seed store of Homegrown Cannabis Co. With supremely selected seeds, you're sure to start your growing journey without hassle. Homegrown Cannabis Co. is with you on your cultivating journey from seed to harvest, guiding you every step of the way.
Are there any other names for Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized?
While various other cannabis strains carry the words "strawberry," "banana," or "cheese" within their names, it's important to double-check facts such as their genetics, flavors, yields, and effects. There isn't any particular nickname for Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized. What you see is what you get.
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized pics and any Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized grow reports you might have. We can't get enough Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized images, those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to stock buy bulk Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Strawberry Banana Cheese feminized for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company, we are an American cannabis brand.