The Dank Duchess' Melting Pot Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Very heavy plant with huge yield potential
- 23% THC... you're cleared for take-off
- A sweetly citrus terpene profile deepened with myrcene
- Up to 53oz per plant, do you have the room?
- The Duchess absolutely LOVES this strain
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $99
|Lineage||Afghan Hawaiian x Laos x Jamaican|
|Yield Indoor||21 - 28 oz/m2|
|Yield Outdoor||35 - 53 oz/plant|
|Flowering Time||10-12 Weeks|
|Grows||Greenhouse Indoor Outdoor|
|Medical||Anxiety Arthritis Depression Fatigue Migranes Stress|
|Effects||Creative Energetic Euphoric Giggly Happy Relaxed Talkative Uplifted|
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $99 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds are a genetic melting pot of Laos, Afghan, Hawaiian, and Jamaican landraces. The plant is a heavy-yielding, sativa-dominant cultivar, only suited to advanced growers.
Dank Duchess Melting Pot boasts a rich, distinctive aroma, a four-way hit of tropical fruit, sharp citrus, nectar, and spice. Her deep flavors and super-resinous buds make her an ideal plant for both flower AND hash.
But what else attracted the Dank Duchess to our Melting Pot? Was it the super-stable genetics, the high THC, the yields? And why, despite our HUGE number of super-resinous cultivars, did the Duchess choose Melting Pot over all others?
What are Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds?
A simple answer? Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds are the best, most efficient way to grow Dank Duchess Melting Pot cannabis plants.
Feminized cannabis seeds produce female plants 99% of the time. So, although Dank Duchess Melting Pot isn't the most suitable plant for beginners, female-only crops take a huge amount of work out of the grow. There's no need to spend extra money raising 12 plants, only to discard 6 if/when they present as males.
With feminized seeds, your garden stays full.
Another benefit of growing from seed (rather than clone), is that seeds produce stronger plants. The taproot from a seed delivers a more solid, more robust root structure - the (literal) foundation of a healthy plant.
Even with these advantages, Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds need an experienced hand. They'll deliver amazing plants and world-class flower, no question, but you need to know how to handle her size, her nutes and her moods.
You need to be responsive and skilled, and you need to be observant. This is not a plant to leave while you head out on vacation!
What are the Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized strain effects?
Dank Duchess Melting Pot is one of those energizing cultivars that's way more cartwheel than couch-lock. It's creative and giggly, happy and euphoric. It's everything good about the traditional, sativa-style high.
The rush is a genuine one-toker, and it hits fast. It's dynamite for the mind, a cosmic inflation, a dank dilation that lasts and exquisitely lasts.
She can open doors of mental perception you never knew existed, and she'll usher you gently towards sleep when it's time. The perfect high.
Make sure you have a few nice snacks to hand, because Dank Duchess Melting Pot means the munchies.
She's a fantastic way to work up an appetite, and to reignite interest in food, especially after an illness or a course of chemo.
Unfortunately, like most cannabis strains, Melting Pot can leave you with a bit of a dry mouth, though this is easily countered with non-diuretic liquids like water or tea.
You may also experience dry, red eyes, so keep eye-drops to hand ahead of a serious session.
What does Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized weed smell like?
Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized plants smell AMAZING, a complex nose of peach, lemon, cloves, caramel, vanilla and endless combinations of chemmy diesels and fresh herbs.
It's a Melting Pot of flavor, but that's mainly down to a cultured terpene profile that includes:
- Myrcene (pepper, spice, calming).
- Limonene (citrus fruit, anxiety & stress relief).
- Linalool (floral, lavender, relaxing).
- Citral (lemon, orange, digestion aid).
- Caryophyllene (black pepper, cloves, antioxidant).
- Pinene (pine, rosemary, analgesic).
Like all marijuana cultivars, feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot weed contains a unique blend of terpenes. Her limonene levels are particularly impressive, as high as those found in indica-dominant cultivars like Wedding Cake and Dos-si-dos. This may explain how gloriously relaxing she is!
How to germinate Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds
Prepare your grow media beforehand, so you can kick back while you wait for your marijuana seeds to pop.
Here's the Homegrown way to germinate your cannabis seeds.
What to get:
- Purified or bottled water.
- Paper towels.
- A bowl.
- Your seeds.
- 2 large plates.
1. Dip a paper towel in purified water and allow the water to soak up.
2. Carefully put the wet paper towel in the middle of a large plate.
3. Gently place your Dank Duchess seeds on the paper towel, one inch apart.
4. Cover the seeds with a second wet paper towel.
5. Lift the towels and tilt the plate to remove the surplus water.
6. Top with the second plate and move to a dark, dry spot, like the top of a fridge.
7. Over the coming days, keep the seeds moist and check them regularly.
8. When they pop a taproot, your cannabis seeds are ready to be planted.
Although different cannabis strains have varying life cycles, their germination time is quite uniform. Most cannabis seeds germinate within 24–120 hours.
By following our germination guide, you increase your success rate and decrease your stress levels.
Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds grow guide
Dank Duchess Melting Pot presents some enjoyable challenges, mainly on account of the sheer size of the plant.
More plant, more surface area, more battleground for mold, mildew, mites and moisture.
When Melting Pot hits full flowering, her branches will almost certainly need additional support, and the feeding / watering will need to be precise, responsive and adaptable.
Right now, you'll either be rubbing your hands or biting your nails. She's not for everybody.
Feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot will need lots of attention. Keep on top of trimming, staking and support. Indoor growers especially need to keep a good handle on humidity and airflow, keeping the grow space as clean and disinfected as possible.
If you do want to grow sativas indoors, you should employ as many of Kushman's supercropping techniques as you can master.
During veg, you should regularly prune leaves and nodes. Top and train. Use Kushman's chiropractic to selectively twist and snap the limbs, forcing them to grow back stronger. This will help when she piles on the flowering pounds.
Indoor growers might also want to consider a SCROG. She'll stretch up to and over 200%, and a well-executed Screen of Green can produce amazing yields with fewer seeds.
When growing outdoors, Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds want sun, lots of sun. Take a look at her origins: Hawaii, Laos, Jamaica, Afghanistan. She'll need a warm, med-style climate, not too humid, not too windy.
This may sound fussy, but if you get Melting Pot into her Goldilocks zone, you're looking at HUGE outdoor yields of around 50oz per plant. Indoors, around 28oz per square meter.
These are heavy yields of elite-quality buds, too. There's very little about the Duchess' Melting Pot that isn't exceptional.
If you're a beginner or intermediate cannabis grower looking for a challenge, don't forget these basics:
- Pruning: Prune your plants regularly to remove unnecessary, dead, or damaged foliage.
- Water: Dank Duchess Melting Pot, like all cannabis plants, need to be watered using Kyle's wet-to-dry cycle.
- Humidity: Feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot plants need strict humidity control. Use ventilation fans or dehumidifiers where possible.
- Flowering: We recommend you initiate flowering when feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot reaches a third of the desired final height. She'll likely triple in height during flowering.
- Nutrients: The best gift you can give your marijuana seeds is a course of the same, organic nutrients used by Melting Pot's breeders. These are only available from Homegrown.
- pH: Feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot plants like acidic soil. A pH of 5.8–6.5 keeps roots healthy and nutrient uptake high.
- Harvest: Dank Duchess Melting Pot may be ready to harvest without amber trichomes. Harvest when they're mostly cloudy with a small percentage of clear triches left - the stone will be super-psychedelic.
What are the Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized strain genetics?
Feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot is a blend of the following cultivars:
- Laos landrace
- Afghan landrace
- Hawaiian landrace
- Jamaican landrace
Wellness and Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds
Dank Duchess Melting Pot has great wellness potential. The lively, uplifting high could be a fantastic way to combat depression and fatigue, lifting energy levels and spirits in equal measure.
She's not the best cultivar to toke immediately before bed, being more of a day-time smoke, but she'll put you down gently around 5 hours from your final bowl. While many people believe sativas are suitable only for non-physical issues, Melting Pot's THC level and terpene profile has enormous potential as an analgesic. She could be great for migraines, neck and upper back pain.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advice and shouldn't be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds: Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Dank Duchess Melting Pot seed variants?
Dank Duchess Melting Pot seeds are only available as feminized, photoperiod cannabis seeds.
Where can I get free cannabis Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds?
Go to the Homegrown Cannabis Co online store and look for the Buy One Get One Free promotion.
Dank Duchess cannabis seeds are rarely on BOGO, but you might get lucky!
Can a beginner grow Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds?
Not particularly. Feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot cannabis plants are challenging to grow and can be very finicky.
What is the Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized flower time?
Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized plants have a 10–12 week flowering time, which can alter depending on their environment.
How long do Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds take to germinate?
Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds should pop in 24 to 120 hours. It's quite common for the germination time to vary greatly, even within the same batch.
How long does it take to grow Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized from seeds to harvest?
This is impossible to answer without knowing the individual circumstances, set ups and goals of each grow, but this is a rough guide:
- Seeds: 24––120 hours
- Sapling: 3–4 weeks
- Vegging: 3+ weeks
- Budding: 10–12 weeks
Feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot plants are perfect for summer cultivation and are usually ready for harvest by October.
What is the average feminized Dank Duchess Melting Pot plant height?
Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds grow very tall plants that can benefit hugely from topping and training. They will stretch up to three times their pre-flip height!
For extra assistance, visit the Homegrown Diaries to see what fellow cultivators recommend.
Where can I find pictures of Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized marijuana?
Your best bet is the Homegrown Cannabis Co. website.
We've got pictures of these beauties in all their glory. In the mood for a video? Kyle's got you covered with an awesome explainer video of all the essentials.
Where is the best place to buy Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds in the USA?
The Homegrown store has the best Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds for sale in the USA. When you buy from us, you buy from an American seed bank.
We offer a massive variety of multi-strain or single-strain seed packs. Whichever purchase you make, you can rest assured of guaranteed and discreet shipping.
Join Homegrown Forum, and share your stories! Post your Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized pics, and any Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized images, those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to stock buy bulk Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Dank Duchess Melting Pot feminized seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company, we are an American cannabis brand.