If your seeds didn't germinate
We do our best to offer you the most high-quality seeds, but as a natural part of the process, it is possible that you find at least one seed to be unviable. Please, make sure to follow our germination guide before you contact our support team to discuss a possible replacement. In that case, you will be asked to return the non-germinated seeds.
If something is wrong with your plant
We can’t reship seeds for those cases as there are a lot of factors involved. You can find a bunch of articles related to germination at Grow Your Own blog with some tips from our master grower collaborator Kyle Kushman.
They say ‘the best way to finish strong is to start strong.’ This is definitely true when it comes to cannabis cultivation. Marijuana growers, though, are in luck as germinating right is ultra simple and only requires a few materials.
Here are the things you need:
• Purified or bottled water
• Paper towels
• Dinner plate
Now, let’s get those seeds popping with the paper towel method.
1. Fold the paper towels and place one neatly on to the plate.
2. Add a little water to moisten the towel.
3. Take the seeds and place them neatly onto the towel, leaving an inch or so space between each one.
4. Place the other paper towel over the seeds, adding enough water to keep everything moist.
5. Make sure there’s no free standing water by lifting up the paper towel.
6. Put the plate into a warm, dark place — a cupboard or a drawer will suffice.
7. Leave the seeds for 24 to 48 hours until they have popped the taproots.
8. Once the seeds have a healthy taproot, they are ready for planting.
Enjoy growing and always fly high! Learn more about it with our Germination Guide.