Cannabis indica seeds USA - Buy indica seeds online
With cannabis cultivating fast becoming legal in more and more states, there can be confusion over what to buy. For those of you who want shorter harvests, indica seeds are an amazing choice.
We’re going to get into the differences between indica and sativa, tell you our top 5, provide you with highly useful growing suggestions, and remind you how you can find the best indica seeds online, right here at Homegrown.
What are cannabis indica seeds?
Indica seeds originate from the Hindu Kush mountains in the Middle East and remote Asian mountains. Strong indica genetics produce cannabis plants with heavy yields and luscious buds, rich in THC and CBD content.
It’s no surprise that the Latin word ‘indica’ means ‘of India,’ seeing as it’s the home of the indica weed strain.
An interesting story that pops up a lot is the tale of Shiva in the sacred Hindu texts known as The Vedas. The Hindu God Shiva sampled a plant he fell asleep under, and he felt rejuvenated afterward.
He made the plant his favorite food, used it to meditate and relax, and became known as Lord of the Bhang. There’s even a potent indica strain named after him called Shiva Skunk.
Indica weed offers a relaxed effect on the body, as well as uplifting and euphoric highs. Indica marijuana seeds are often used to produce medicinal cannabis. Users have reported that these strains help with various ailments such as chronic pain, migraines, anxiety, and seizures.
Cannabis sativa vs. cannabis indica seeds?
If you wonder what indica seeds look like, truth be told that you can’t distinguish between the two types. They all look roughly the same, and there’s no notable visual difference between indica and sativa seeds.
A fun fact is that cannabis seeds are edible and beneficial for your health. That takes most of the fun out of cultivating them, though.
There are notable differences in cannabis plant structures and effects when you grow both indicas and sativas. We’ll now take a quick look at what you can expect with indica vs. sativa seeds:
- Plant structure: Indica plants are shorter, bushier, and denser, whereas sativa plants grow taller and skinnier with longer branches.
- Yields: Indica yields on average are lower than those from sativa strains.
- Aromas and flavors: Most indica plants produce earthy and musky aromas and flavors. Crops from cannabis sativa seeds tend to be fruitier and sweeter in smells and taste.
- Effects: Sativas are known for energizing head-highs and help you feel focused and creative, making them ideal daytime strains. Indicas are suitable for nighttime consumption as they produce sleepy, relaxing body stones, with feelings of calmness and happiness.
- Medicinal benefits: Although both strains can aid various ailments, indica seeds are more widely cultivated for medicinal purposes due to their higher CBD content.
Where can you find indica seeds for sale in the USA?
If you’re lucky enough to live in a state where marijuana is legal, you’ll have no trouble buying indica seeds.
Check out online seed banks for better value and more choice. You’ll find autoflower and feminized seeds for sale right here at Homegrown Cannabis Co.
There are also many exciting indica variants and cross-breeds that you can have delivered straight to your doorstep.
Remember to abide by your state laws regarding the cultivation of marijuana plants. Some states will only permit you to buy and keep cannabis seeds as souvenirs. You can’t grow weed crops on your property if it’s illegal in your jurisdiction.
Top 5 indica seeds
It can be challenging to find pure indica seeds for sale in dispensaries and online seed banks. The good news is there are so many thrilling indica-dominant hybrids available today.
Based on this, how do you know which ones are the best indica seeds to buy?
We did some research to determine the top five indica weed seeds, and you won’t be disappointed with our results:
- Northern Lights Regular: No indica top lists are complete without the award-winning Northern Lights. Although it’s a mostly indica-dominant hybrid, this cannabis strain will help you embrace your creative side. It grows to about 4ft high and emits a beautiful earthy and pine aroma. The 18% THC content leaves you feeling relaxed, sleepy, and calm.
- White Rhino Feminized: White Rhino charges at you from behind and knocks you down with THC levels of 20%. Expect heavy yields of up to 42 oz. per weed plant outdoors and enjoy the relaxing and uplifting effects. You may end up eating a rhino’s weight in snacks with this popular indica cannabis variant.
- Blueberry Regular: High Times Cannabis Cup winner of the year 2000 for best indica strain, it’s hard to resist this berry beauty. The tangy, sweet berry flavors will delight your taste buds while your mind dances with euphoria, filled with uplifting thoughts. The weed strain barely topples heights of 3ft yet provides you with yields up to 17 oz. per plant.
- Hindu Kush Regular: These classic landrace indica seeds produce plants that have a THC content of 18% and will grow as high as 4ft. Best consumed after a hard day’s work, you’ll sink into your couch and feel your eyes drooping. As waves of relaxation wash over you, you’ll happily eat as much as your stomach will let you.
- Purple Kush Feminized: Purple Kush are some of the best indica seeds available to buy. The weed strain is the child of Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani, and it has THC levels of 19%. The cannabis plants grow to 3ft and will flower in 6–8 short weeks. You’ll feel euphoric, uplifted, and sedative with this berry and earthy flavored marijuana variant.
How to choose the best indica seeds for you
With so many exciting varieties of indica seeds available to purchase, you may feel overwhelmed by the choices available. You should contemplate the following if you’re wondering how to choose the best indica seeds for you:
- Effects: What’s your current mood, and what are you looking for? Are you looking for a strain that’ll provide you with a calming blanket to cover your anxiety? Or indica variants specifically for helping you sleep the night away? Consider the effects you wish to experience to help you make a choice.
- Tolerance: If you’re a light user, you may get knocked out with the potent punches of some indica strains. 'High THC seeds' harvests may overwhelm you unless you are a veteran smoker. Check the THC content to ensure that it’s the right choice for you.
- Environment: Are you going to grow indoors or outdoors? If you’re looking to buy indica seeds, you should look at how the weed plants will grow in your environment. Some strains may perform better outside or inside. Choose the ones that suit your cultivating techniques.
- Yields: If you’re looking to stock up for the long, harsh winter ahead, you’ll need an indica plant that’ll produce substantial harvests. Fill up your stash by choosing the highest-yielding indica weed seeds.
- Medicinal benefits: Do you have body afflictions that are causing you discomfort? Indica strains are renowned for helping users manage pain relief. Cannabis users consume indica high CBD strains to aid their anxieties and help treat depression.
Not all indica strains have the same effects, yields, and growth patterns. It’s helpful if you keep a diary outlining your experiences of the cannabis variants you have experienced. It’s also an easy way to determine which indica seeds are your favorites.
Dominant hybrids and pure indica seeds for sale online
Companies and cultivators have been experimenting with weed genetics for years. The result is a large range of marijuana-dominant hybrids with fun, quirky names and exciting flavors and aromas. The cannabis market is more diverse than ever, and it’s still expanding.
You can now find indica dominant hybrids with unique tastes and scents that’ll deliver mind-inducing highs.
Some fantastic indica-dominant strains have won the Cannabis Cup. You can find feminized versions of Skunk #1 and Master Kush for sale online. These class strains are both High Times winners and two of the most popular marijuana strains in the world.
The constant cross-breeding of weed plants means that there are not many true pure indica seeds left on the market.
You can still find and cultivate them to experience the original landscape heritage of indica. Afghan Feminized is an example of a pure strain if you want to taste as close to nature as you can.
Why choose indica cannabis seeds?
If you’re looking for the convenience of growing short, fast weed plants, indica seeds are what you’re looking for.
They’re perfect for cultivators that don’t have a lot of time on their hands. They are strong and robust and won’t demand your constant attention.
If you’re having difficulty trying to unwind and relax, indica CBD marijuana seeds are just what you need. Cannabis users report that weed grown from indica seeds helps with anxiety and stress and aids body afflictions such as chronic back pain.
These strains are ideal for helping soothe aching muscles and kneading out body tension.
You should choose indica cannabis seeds to grow a plant that provides happy, uplifting highs with a melting body experience. Experience the blissful feeling of inner peace and serenity, wrapped up in a cozy cocoon of calmness.
If you’re a veteran smoker looking for a challenge, you’re in luck. Some indica strains have high THC content, so prepare to be dazzled by potent punches.
Is it easy to grow indica cannabis seeds?
Most experienced weed cultivators agree that indica marijuana seeds are easy and a delight to grow.
You’ll find a few challenges along the way, like most cannabis variants, but overall, they will comfortably thrive as long as you give them a bit of care and attention and choose quality indica seeds.
Indica cannabis plants originate from remote, mountainous areas, so they grow quite well in the Northern Hemisphere.
These cannabis plants are used to sudden drops in temperatures and erratic weather patterns and adapt to their environment quickly. Stems and trunks from indica seed grown plants gain more strength and robustness when confronted with some light winds.
Indica seeds are ideal outdoor seeds for growing in cooler climates. The weed plants tend to have tight, bushy structures and often resemble small Christmas trees. They don’t grow to staggering heights and rarely reach over 6ft.
Their sturdy trunks will support their large buds, and they can flower a bit faster than most sativa strains.
The main challenge you’ll face when cultivating indica weed seeds is mold. The thick and bushy leaves don’t leave much room for free-flowing air circulation. The cannabis plants’ dense buds can be prone to mildew.
You can trim and prune the fan leaves of your indica marijuana plants in the later flowering stage to increase airflow.
When it comes to marijuana seeds, indica variants are suitable for beginners looking to find their green thumb. Short and fast-growing weed plants that adjust to their surroundings make them a great choice for easy cultivating.
These types of marijuana plants are excellent indoor seeds too. As long as you regularly monitor humidity levels, you’ll grow your cannabis indica seeds quickly and easily.
What is the average flowering time for indica seeds?
Indica plants grow quite fast and have shorter flowering times than most sativa strains. The average for crops from indica seeds is around eight weeks.
You can buy indica seeds online that have even faster blooming times if you desire a speedy harvest.
Critical Kush Feminized, for example, is an indica-dominant hybrid that’ll produce flowers in as little as 6–8 weeks. You can even buy fast-growing versions of your favorite legendary strains like Northern Lights Fast Version.
You can purchase numerous exciting indica variants with shorter flowering times, so why not take a look?
What are the typical effects of indica cannabis?
The effects of crops produced from indica cannabis seeds can differ, depending on the strain of weed you choose. They are known best for producing relaxing effects on your body rather than your mind.
Thanks to cultivators creating new strains, you can consume indica-dominant cannabis and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Many marijuana users report that indica strains have helped ease body pain and spasms. Cannabis lovers also use them for sedation and calmness.
Below are the typical effects you can expect from plants harvested from indica weed seeds:
- Relaxation: Indica helps both your body and mind to unwind. You’ll fall into a deep sea of relaxation as your muscles loosen and melt into your couch.
- Calmness: Your mind will find peace with indica strains. You’ll find that your anxiety slips into the background as calmness washes away all your worries.
- Sleepy: Do you have insomnia or have trouble trying to fall asleep? Cannabis users find indica helps them easily drift off into dreamland for a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Hungry: Crops from indica seeds promote an increased appetite which is handy if you’re not the best eater. You’ll soon be raiding your fridge for snacks, so make sure you’re well-stocked with food.
- Uplifted: You’ll view the world positively and feel a great sense of hope for yourself and all of humanity. Walk on the clouds and look below and smile as your mentality is raised to delightful heights.
- Euphoric: Indica can make you feel extreme happiness and excitement. You’ll enjoy this buzz when you partake in the smallest activity that increases your well-being.
As with everything in life, too much of anything isn’t good for you. Overconsumption of indica weed can lead to bouts of paranoia and extreme laziness.
You may also feel a little dizzy and find your heart pumping faster than normal. If you adhere to your tolerance levels, you’ll be able to enjoy indica pot in all its glory.
Due to the relaxing and sedating effects, cannabis users associate indica cannabis as a nighttime strain.
We recommend consuming it in the afternoon or evening when all your household tasks are completed. Sink into your coziest chair, take a few tokes, and let your body float on fluffy clouds.
Facts about indica marijuana seeds and plants
Here are some interesting facts about indica seeds and weed plants:
- Consuming indica marijuana affects your body more than your mind. The sedating effects can help users drift off into a dreamy night’s sleep.
- Many users take indica cannabis for its relaxing properties and help manage their body afflictions such as muscle and back pain.
- Indica seed crops have a higher CBD cannabinoid ratio to THC content ratio.
- Indica weed plants have a high resin content, and cultivators often turn the powdery resin into hash.
- The marijuana plants are shorter, faster to grow, and have darker colored leaves than sativa plants.
- Most indica cannabis plants emit an earthy and pungent aroma.
Why buy indica seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co?
Here at Homegrown Cannabis Co, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality weed seeds to our customers. We have some of the best cannabis indica seeds for sale in the USA. And what’s more, we’ll deliver straight to your residence quickly and discreetly.
If you’re an indica fanatic, you’ll love browsing our large range of marijuana seeds on our site. You’ll find everything from pure indica to regular seeds.
You’ll be spoilt for choice. We have some of the most renowned weed strains on our site, including classic Cannabis Cup winners and exciting new hybrids, growing in popularity.
Check out our reviews from happy customers who are enjoying their cultivating journeys with our weed seeds.
We also have a Homegrown Forum where you’ll pick up helpful hints to aid your weed growing. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert cultivator, you’ll discover many new techniques and tricks on our website.
Our Homegrown Diaries will even let you keep track of your progress. You can share your experiences with other indica cannabis enthusiasts and learn from each other.
Why not discover the benefits and delight of growing your indica seeds today? Take a browse through our extensive collection and find the one that’s right for you.