Mimosa Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Sparkling and fruity, and that’s just the high…
- 24% THC delivers a full recharge
- Lovely limonene for a citrus twist
- 16oz per plant, but you will need experience
- EXTREMELY popular strain
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $99
|Lineage||Clementine x Purple Punch|
|Flowering Time||8-10 Weeks|
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $99 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
If you enjoy consuming or growing weed, you may have encountered Mimosa cannabis seeds. This high THC cultivar hosts a fragrant mix of terpenes and rewards cultivators with sizable yields.
This universally loved strain produces dense, frosty buds that deliver an energizing and uplifting cerebral high. Keep reading to learn more about Mimosa seeds and discover answers to common community questions.
What are Mimosa feminized cannabis seeds?
Mimosa is a first-class sativa-dominant hybrid from California. It's a product of Clementine and Purple Punch resulting in potent, high-quality weed plants.
Due to its high bag appeal, various tokers regard this marijuana strain as an up-and-coming award winner.
This cannabis strain boasts delightful flavors and aromas that combine fruity, citrus, and earthy notes. Not only do these seeds develop aromatic flowers, but they also produce generous yields of dank buds. You experience the true potency when the nugs mature.
Mimosa cannabis seeds produce nugs that induce a gradual burst of energy and leave you with euphoric sensations. Expect a motivating and uplifting experience that attracts many consumers.
The strain has 21–30% THC, delivering powerful cerebral effects that could improve your mood and help you feel invigorated. It also contains 0.05% CBD. Medical consumers praise the Mimosa strain's efficiency in relieving insomnia, stress, anxiety, and chronic fatigue.
After planting Mimosa seeds, expect them to germinate female plants in 99% of cases. These feminized seeds have no male chromosomes and offer abundant yields. The plants boast a thick coat of crystal-like trichomes and develop olive-green coloring.
Grow this cultivar indoors or outside for a bountiful harvest. The best part of breeding these feminized Mimosa marijuana seeds is their resilient characteristics.
What are the Mimosa feminized strain effects?
This strain belongs in our hybrid category, and its effects are predominantly cerebral. Mimosa cannabis seeds produce nugs that hit you fast and hard whether consumed during the day or night.
This strain typically contains 30% indica and 70% sativa genetics. Mimosa weed seeds produce buds with powerful psychoactive effects; expect a range of mentally stimulating sensations.
Consumers report increased focus and energy, accompanied by excitement and motivation. You could also feel more thoughtful and creative.
The Mimosa feminized cannabis strain keeps you refreshed with a sense of positivity. In addition, many users claim they experience mood and stress relief when the effects set in.
Before consuming buds grown from Mimosa cannabis seeds, round up some healthy snacks and hydrating drinks. Like most marijuana cultivars, you may get an increased appetite after consumption.
You may experience common side effects like red eyes and a dry mouth. Using eye drops and drinking more water can help you solve these problems.
What does the Mimosa feminized strain smell like?
With proper water and nutrient management, Mimosa strain seeds in the USA can deliver pretty flowers with attractive scents. Expect delicious buds with a tropical and citrus smell.
While these sativa-dominant plants have herbal and earthy scents, they smell sweet due to the high levels of fruity terpenes.
Here's an overview of the Mimosa cannabis seeds strain terpene profile:
- D-limonene is responsible for the citrus smell and is also present in limes, lemons, and oranges.
- Terpinolene is a compound that produces wood and pine scents.
- Myrcene is known for creating a minty aroma.
- Linalool delivers an inviting, soft floral scent.
- Beta-caryophyllene produces a unique herbal aroma accompanied by earthy scents. It commonly occurs in cinnamon, oregano, cloves, and basil. It's present in high levels in plants grown from Mimosa feminized seeds.
How to germinate Mimosa feminized seeds
Germinating weed seeds correctly helps you avoid unnecessary mistakes. If you sprout your Mimosa cannabis seeds correctly, they produce happy flowers with high THC levels.
We tested various techniques and discovered that the paper towel technique is the most efficient germination method. By following our recommended process, you can receive a free replacement if any of your marijuana seeds fail to pop.
Don't forget to take photos or videos during your germination attempt to show that you implemented the paper towel method. We'll need them to process your claim.
Here's how to sprout your seeds and qualify for our germination guarantee:
- Gather the necessary tools, which include two dinner plates, tweezers, some paper towels, purified water, and Mimosa marijuana seeds.
- Moisten two paper towels and carefully wring out the excess water. Then, place one wet sheet on a plate.
- Pick a weed seed up with tweezers and place it on the damp towel. Repeat for each seed you want to germinate and leave an inch of space between them. Don't overcrowd the plate.
- Lay the second moist paper towel over the seeds. Ensure the plate has no accumulated water.
- Cover your Mimosa cannabis seeds with the second dinner plate and keep them in a warm, dark location. A drawer or cupboard is ideal.
- Check on your Mimosa seeds every 24 hours. Never let the towels dry out, so rehydrate if necessary and keep them in the recommended location.
- Your seeds should take 1–5 days to produce healthy taproots, provided you maintain the proper humidity and temperature.
- Gently move your marijuana seedlings to your desired growing medium when the taproots are around half an inch long.
Mimosa feminized cannabis seeds grow guide
Feminized Mimosa weed seeds are more suitable for experienced breeders. As a sativa-dominant hybrid, this marijuana strain can thrive indoors and outside.
Ensuring the proper temperature is advisable when cultivating Mimosa feminized seeds. These crops flourish in temperatures around 77–86°F. You can grow this strain in a cooler climate if your location can't provide the necessary heat.
Thanks to the hardy and resilient genetics, the roots can grow even when the temperature drops a few degrees at night.
Although Mimosa cannabis seeds have excellent disease resistance, inspect your crops regularly to prevent mold and pest infestations. Without frequent monitoring, your blossoming plants can become home to diseases and insects.
Your growing medium and pot size often dictate how much water your crops need. Squeeze the soil with your hands to determine if hydration is necessary. If it sticks together, it's moist. If the substrate remains loose or crumbles, you may need to add more water.
Mimosa weed seeds produce plants that average 3–6 feet in height. Outdoor growers can harvest their marijuana crops from mid to late October. Expect a rewarding yield of 14 oz./m² indoors and 19 oz. per outdoor plant under optimal conditions.
Mimosa feminized seeds are unique specimens. Here are a few top tips for growers:
- Acquire some cannabis cultivation experience before growing Mimosa seeds to prevent common beginner mistakes. These rookie errors include issues with pruning and the appropriate nutrient schedule.
- Choose mineral-rich, aerated soil instead of clay for your growing medium.
- Grow your Mimosa feminized seeds in a location with adequate sunlight if you opt for outdoor cultivation. When breeding indoors, optimize your grow space to maintain the ideal temperature and humidity ranges.
- Outdoor growers can acquire a generous harvest in autumn, as feminized Mimosa seeds love warm temperatures.
- Opt for appropriate containers for optimal development. Use medium-sized pots with drainage holes.
- After germinating your Mimosa cannabis seeds, gently transplant them to the growing medium when the taproot is about half an inch long.
- Harvest your Mimosa plants on time to preserve their flavors and effects. Collect your nugs when the trichomes start turning clear.
What are the Mimosa feminized strain genetics?
Mimosa cannabis seeds combine the famous Purple Punch and lauded Clementine genetics.
Purple Punch is mostly indica and produces potent physical sensations, including relaxation and sedation. Tokers often report moderate feelings of the former when consuming Mimosa feminized seed buds.
This strain inherited the sativa-dominant Clementine's detectable aromas and citrusy scents. Mimosa also gets its energizing effects from this parent.
Wellness and Mimosa feminized seeds
Mimosa weed seeds produce buds that offer recreational and medical benefits. The high THC content attracts consumers that want to experience enhanced focus and energy.
This strain could help medical patients deal with insomnia, migraines, stress, chronic fatigue, anxiety, and muscular pain.
Mimosa marijuana seeds produce buds that may assist people with anxiety and depression. Tokers often report an improved mood and happiness after consuming this strain.
While the benefits may vary among recreational consumers, there's more to learn about the advantages for medical users.
Higher doses for symptom alleviation could be beneficial for more experienced users. However, it's better to consume the Mimosa weed strain in moderation to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Mimosa feminized marijuana seeds: Frequently asked questions
Let's improve your knowledge with answers to frequently asked questions about these Mimosa weed seeds.
Where can I get free Mimosa feminized seeds?
The best place to get free Mimosa feminized marijuana seeds is the Homegrown store. Discover the joy of growing weed crops with our Buy One Get One free (BOGO) promotion. This offer doubles your order at no additional cost, giving you more seeds for less.
We rotate the seeds on offer under the BOGO deal, so check back if you don't see Mimosa feminized seeds available.
Can a beginner grow Mimosa feminized seeds?
It's best to get some weed cultivation experience before growing Mimosa cannabis seeds. Although they're relatively straightforward to breed, beginners can make common rookie mistakes.
If you choose to grow these seeds, learning how to prune and feed marijuana crops is an excellent idea.
What is the Mimosa feminized flower time?
For Mimosa marijuana seeds to enter the flowering stage, they require a proper lighting schedule that permits 12 hours of darkness. While it depends on specific growing techniques, cultivators can expect a flowering time of around 8–10 weeks for Mimosa plants.
How long do Mimosa feminized seeds take to germinate?
These cannabis seeds usually develop a taproot within 1–5 days. If your Mimosa feminized seeds fail to sprout in this period, there's no reason to panic. Depending on your growing medium, they can take up to ten days to germinate.
Contact us for a replacement if your marijuana seeds haven't popped within about two weeks. Remember to attach photos and videos of your paper towel germination method.
How long does it take Mimosa feminized from seed to harvest?
These plants take about 4–6 months from seed to harvest. Expect Mimosa cannabis seeds to remain in each growth phase as follows:
- Seedling stage: 2–3 weeks
- Vegetative stage: 3–12 weeks
- Flowering stage: 8–10 weeks
Grow medium for Mimosa feminized: Hydro or soil?
Mimosa weed seeds thrive in various growing mediums. Opt for aerated soil or hydroponics, depending on your skill level and personal preferences. The former is best if you're a new grower, but experienced cultivators may prefer the latter.
Soil is cheap, easy to use, and organic. It brings out the terpene profile, leading to more enhanced flavors and aromas. Hydro optimizes nutrient intake and results in more efficient growth, but it's also more expensive and difficult to implement.
What is the average Mimosa feminized height?
You can see the sativa heritage at first glance with these crops. Plants grown from Mimosa cannabis seeds average 3–6 feet in height. The size largely depends on your growing medium and cultivation techniques. Raise the grow lights to suitable heights for desirable results indoors.
Where can I find pictures of Mimosa feminized marijuana?
This product page is ideal for finding pictures of Mimosa marijuana seeds online. Scroll through to marvel at images of this high-yielding plant or view snaps of freshly cured nugs.
Check out the Mimosa Feminized Homegrown Diary for more high-quality pictures. This platform allows our customers to post updates on their grows, giving you real-life examples of what to expect.
Where is the best place to buy Mimosa feminized seeds in the USA?
The best place to buy Mimosa feminized seeds in the USA is Homegrown Cannabis Co. We offer hundreds of cannabis seeds with top-tier genetics. Choose from the following Mimosa seed pack sizes:
- 4-pack: $87
- 8-pack: $111
- 12-pack: $148
- 24-pack: $244
Take advantage of numerous discounts and promotions when shopping with us. Our customers also enjoy the following benefits:
- Free access to educational materials for cannabis growers and enthusiasts
- 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, and phone
- A germination guarantee on all seed purchases
- Discreet doorstep deliveries across the USA
Are there any other names for Mimosa feminized?
Mimosa is a distinctive description for this weed strain, with Purple Mimosa as the only alternative moniker. Breeders named this strain after their favorite Sunday cocktail.
Many consumers regard this cannabis cultivar as an up-and-coming award winner, making more alternative names unlikely.
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Mimosa feminized pics and any Mimosa feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough Mimosa feminized images, those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to stock buy bulk Mimosa feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our feminized Mimosa seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company. We are an American cannabis brand.