The Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- High THC
- Scent of pines and skunk
- 650 gm/sqm
- Sativa Dominant
- High THC
- Heavy Yields
Say hello to easy ordering, endless choices and — yes, free seeds. Redeem Those Rewards For Products Or Discounts. Your points unlock store credit and are valid for a full year.
orders over $115
|Lineage||Skunk x Mazar-I-Sharif|
|Yield Indoor||21 - 23 oz/m2|
|Yield Outdoor||18 oz/plant|
|Flowering Time||6-8 Weeks|
|Grows||Greenhouse Indoor Outdoor|
|Medical||Anxiety Arthritis Depression Fatigue Inflammation Insomnia Migranes Nausea Stress|
|Effects||Euphoric Happy Hungry Relaxed Sleepy Uplifted|
|Flavor||Pine Pungent Skunk Sweet|
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $115 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
Fat Mazzy is a delicious cross of Homegrown's Skunk and Mazar-i-Sharif. As her name suggests, she delivers fat buds, fat plants, and fat yields. The high is a psychedelic marijuana adventure, taking your mind on a cerebrally stimulating, deeply relaxing euphoric rollercoaster ride.
But what else did the Duchess see in Fat Mazzy? Was it the short flowering time, the super-tasty flower, the sticky, resinous buds? What was it about this amazing hybrid that the Dank Duchess found impossible to resist?
What are Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds?
In short, Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds are the best way to grow this sativa-dominant cultivar.
Feminized seeds, unlike regular cannabis seeds, produce an all-female crop (well, 99% females). With regs, you're obliged to grow double the plants you need, as roughly half will become males. These males need to be identified and removed as early as possible, as they could end up pollinating your entire yield.
This is a lot of time, effort and power to waste on plants that won't deliver any flower.
Feminized seeds carry lots of advantages over clones, too. Clones can suffer transplant shock, they can inherit problems from mother plants and catch diseases from the cloning process. Plus, they don't have taproots.
Plants grown from seed sprout a taproot that tunnels directly down into the soil, forming the basis of a strong, healthy root system. Clones tend to have a weaker root structure, more sensitive to pathogens and common mistakes.
This helps plants grown from seed produce on average 20 to 30% heavier yields.
What are the effects of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized marijuana?
Being sparkly, happy, and light, Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy takes you on a spiritual, psychedelic journey, as colorful and ephemeral as flying through a rainbow.
It's best to reserve Fat Mazzy for downtime consumption, a clear calendar, for time set aside just for you (and perhaps a few friends).
It's about enjoying music. Long, slow exhales. Listening to the ocean. Staring out over a vast plain. Comprehending enormousness.
There are some caveats. Go too hard and too fast and you might experience a little anxiety or paranoia. This is a potent cultivar with a THC level of 24%. The high can be as dizzying as it is enjoyable, vertiginous and unrelenting. But it's also an exploration, an odyssey, a sojourn into the less well-lit corners of your mind. It can be a cleansing, eye-opening experience of pure, wondrous pleasure.
You won't want to sleep, not immediately, not without the journey, but there's plenty of residual indica in Fat Mazzy. When sleep hits, you stay hit. In the best way imaginable.
Don't be surprised if you experience a little cottonmouth or dry eyes - stay hydrated and keep a bottle of eye-drops to hand. And keep your mind open.
What does Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized marijuana smell like?
The terpene profile of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds is as complex as the high, with contributions from these flavorful favorites:
- Myrcene (pepper, spice, calming).
- Terpinolene (piney, floral, uplifting).
- Camphene (earthy, musky, anti-inflammatory)
- Beta Farnesene (apple, floral, relaxant)
- Caryophyllene (black pepper, cloves, antioxidant).
- Humele (hoppy, woody, anti-inflammatory).
- Limonene (citrus fruit, anxiety & stress relief).
- Alpha Bisabolol (sweet, floral, analgesic)
- Pinene (pine, rosemary, analgesic).
- Beta Phellandrene (pepper, mint, anti-microbial)
- Linalool (floral, lavender, relaxing).
With such a collection of mouth-watering compounds, it's not surprising Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy boasts a potent aroma filled with skunk and subtle hints of pine. The tent will swell and hum with powerful, pungent smells.
When you blaze a bowl of Fat Mazzy, you should expect a smooth, sweet smoke, underlined by freshly-picked juniper berries.
On the exhale, Fat Mazzy leaves you longing for more with a lingering aftertaste, strangely similar to bubblegum.
However you choose to enjoy Fat Mazzy, your mouth will water for more.
How to germinate Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds
The process of cannabis cultivation starts with the successful germination of your marijuana seeds.
At Homegrown, we believe in keeping things as straightforward as possible when sprouting cannabis seeds and urge our customers to do the same.
For this reason, our germination guarantee applies only to seeds popped using our paper towel method, as detailed here:
- Step 1: Grab your batch of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds, some paper towels, tweezers, bottled or sterilized water, and 2 dinner plates.
- Step 2: Wet two paper towels and squeeze out excess water.
- Step 3: Lay one of the paper towels on a dinner plate.
- Step 4: With the tweezers, gently place your marijuana seeds on top, about an inch apart.
- Step 5: Cover your Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds with the second paper towel and add some water if necessary.
- Step 6: Lift both paper towels and remove excess water, top with the second plate.
- Step 7: Place your prepped cannabis seeds in a warm, dark place such as a cabinet or drawer, but remember to check on them regularly to ensure they stay moist.
- Step 8: When your seeds pop a taproot, they're ready for planting.
Disclaimer: The germination guarantee offered by Homegrown Cannabis Co. is subject to the use of the paper towel sprouting technique, as explained in our germination guide. Using any other approach may nullify this warranty.
Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds grow guide
Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds are a relatively easy strain to grow.
The plants developed from these seeds typically grow about two feet tall, making them ideal for indoor and stealth cultivation.
Besides being feminized, this hybrid has a natural resistance to most diseases, pests, and molds that typically plague marijuana strains, making it an ideal choice for novice cultivators.
Even though the plants grown from these cannabis seeds are relatively small, they have a robust structure, strong enough to bear the weight of their many dense and resinous buds.
Fat Mazzy develops vibrant, grass-green fan leaves, and her flowers are covered in mustard-yellow pistils and an abundance of shimmering trichomes.
Plants grown from Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds do equally well when cultivated in a controlled environment or outdoors.
Indoor cultivators growing weed plants from these marijuana seeds in a hydro setup should consider implementing the Sea of Green (SOG) or Screen of Green (ScrOG) method, as it will:
- Maximize the use of their available grow space
- Promote vigorous growth
- Concentrate the light to where it's most needed
- Increase the weed's potency
- Boost the overall yield
While regular trimming and pruning may be necessary, it's also wise to install an oscillating fan to:
- Increase the airflow
- Reduce the relative humidity
- Dissipate the heat
- Prevent a build-up of stagnant air
Under optimal conditions, growers can expect to harvest between 21 and 23 oz./㎡ of exceptionally resinous weed after six to eight weeks of flowering.
Grown outside, plants from Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds favor a Mediterranean-type climate.
Due to Fat Mazzy's natural resilience to pest infestations and minimal maintenance needs, plants from these marijuana seeds thrive outdoors in organic soil.
Don't let her small stature fool you, though. She'll generate an abundant harvest as long as you ensure she receives an ample amount of sunlight.
Outdoors growers can rely on harvesting between 18 and 21 oz. / plant of high-quality, trichome-rich weed by early October.
What are the strain genetics of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds?
Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds are an almost equal sativa/indica split, an exquisite hybrid created by crossing two legendary strains—Skunk and Mazar.
As a result, the cannabis industry gained a highly productive cultivar that delivers generous yields with minimum maintenance and TLC required from the grower.
The resulting progeny is a highly productive cultivar that requires minimal maintenance without compromising the quality and potency of the yields.
Wellness and Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds
Fat Mazzy's intensely energizing and uplifting high can provide relief from melancholy while improving the mood.
It also has possible anti-inflammatory properties, which could be helpful in alleviating pain related to various medical conditions.
Known for inducing munchies, weed from these cannabis seeds boosts the appetite while possibly reducing nausea and vomiting caused by certain meds and treatments such as chemotherapy.
MMJ patients struggling with insomnia may find sleeping a little easier.
Take note: If you're new to the cannabis scene or sensitive to THC, it's wise to start with a small dose of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy.
Even the slightest overindulgence may result in adverse reactions such as increased paranoia, anxiety, and dizziness.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds: Frequently Asked Questions
Consumers are often left with questions after reading a product review such as the one on Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds.
We at Homegrown Cannabis Co. have taken it upon ourselves to research and answer some of the most frequently asked questions about these cannabis seeds.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please feel free to contact us online.
Where can I get free Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds?
At Homegrown Cannabis Co., we frequently run various BOGO (buy one, get one) deals on selected premium-quality marijuana seeds. These two-for-one offers are periodically available on all our cultivars, including Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds.
Despite running these free offers, our prices are highly competitive, and all our products come with a germination guarantee, making it worth your while to buy from us.
Can a beginner grow Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds?
Yes, Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds are a beginner-friendly strain. Despite being feminized, this cultivar has a high resilience against most common cannabis infestations such as diseases, pests, and mold, making it a good choice for first-time growers.
What is the flowering time of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds?
Cultivators growing Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds indoors can rely on a yield of 21–23 oz. / ㎡ of terpene-rich, resinous buds after six to eight weeks of flowering.
Cultivating these cannabis seeds outside, growers can prepare to harvest between 18 and 21 oz. / plant of scrumptious weed by early October.
How long do Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds take to germinate?
Using the paper towel germination method, as explained in our germination guide, your batch of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds should pop within 24 to 120 hours. If any of the cannabis seeds you bought fail to germinate, and you followed our germination process, please feel free to contact us online for a replacement order.
How long does it take Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized to develop from seed to harvest-ready?
Many factors influence the time it takes for Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds to complete their life cycle, including:
- Which phenotype you're using
- Your growing medium of choice
- The marijuana seeds' flowering time
- If you're raising your crop in a controlled environment or outdoors
- Whether you force your weed plants to flower by reducing their light exposure early
It can take anywhere from three-and-a-half to seven months for Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized to develop from seedling to harvest-ready.
Grow medium: Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized hydro or soil?
Weed plants grown from Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds thrive in both outdoor and controlled indoor environments. Depending on your resources, level of cultivation expertise, and desired outcome, it's best to grow these marijuana seeds:
- Outdoors in organic soil, if you wish to boost these plants' terpene production and aroma.
- In a controlled environment, a hydro setup combined with the SOG or ScrOG technique promotes more vigorous growth, ultimately boosting the overall yield and potency.
What is the average Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized plant's height?
Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds develop into reasonably small yet sturdy and dense plants that seldom grow taller than two feet, making them ideal for stealth cultivation.
Where can I find pictures of Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized marijuana?
You'll find plenty of stunning, high-quality Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds, plant, and bud images on this product page.
You can also sign up to Homegrown Diaries, where you're likely to find tons more images of this exquisite cultivar posted by our consumers.
Designed by Homegrown Cannabis Co., this platform provides weed cultivators from across the world with a way to share:
- Cultivating hints, tips, and tricks
- Their growing experiences
- Loads of fantastic weed images
- Passion for cannabis cultivation
Where is the best place to buy Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds in the USA?
If you're in the market for well-priced Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds, you've come to the right place.
We offer our customers competitive pricing on premium cannabis seeds and periodic two-for-one sales on all our cultivars.
We also protect your investment with our germination guarantee and promptly package and ship all orders discreetly to any destination across the USA.
Are there any other names for Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized weed?
Strangely enough, there are no known nicknames for Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds.
That said, this cultivar was formerly known as Skunk x Mazar, which may very well now be considered an alias.
It's common for consumers to make spelling errors when searching for products online, often leading to the wrong results.
If you're looking for the Fat Mazzy weed strain, it's crucial to avoid making the following mistakes:
- Dank Duches' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds
- Dunk Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds
- Dank Duchess' Fit Mazzy feminized seeds
- Dank Duchess' Fat Mazy feminized seeds
- Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy femmed seeds
Use "Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds" for the best results online when searching for this delectable strain.
Which type of cannabis seeds is the best – Autoflower, regular, or feminized?
All marijuana seeds share the purpose of producing weed, therefore leading to the conclusion that there is no such thing as the best type.
Some variants, however, may be better suited to the individual grower's:
- Level of expertise
- Preferred method of cultivation
- Reason for cultivating cannabis.
The different types of cannabis seeds each have their perks, though.
- Autoflowering seeds are non-photoperiod specimens, typically due to containing ruderalis genetics. These seeds will enter the flowering phase regardless of their light exposure.
- Regular seeds are entirely naturally produced and capable of producing male and female plants. Cannabis breeders place immense value on this attribute, as it allows them to experiment with cross-breeding weed cultivars.
- Feminized seeds are genetically enhanced marijuana seeds. Even though these strains are photoperiod specimens, they'll develop female-only plants 99% of the time, eliminating the gender battle typically associated with growing marijuana.
It's advised to experiment with all the different cannabis seed types before deciding which variant works best for you.
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized pics and any Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized images; those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to buy bulk Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Dank Duchess' Fat Mazzy feminized seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company; we are an American cannabis brand.